Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor recommends?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GreenGiant117

GreenGiant117

• Members
  • 294 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 AM

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

I will admit that when it comes to monitors I am a bit biased towards Acer's, I've always had good luck with them before, and I currently have 2 X233h's (different revs though which is a little annoying, bought them both at the same time, but they are both slightly different.

Anyways, I'm looking at getting either one new monitor, or 3 new ones depending on suggestions, I want to run 3 monitors either in part time eyefinity or nvidia surround (I like sometimes to have some windows full screen one on each monitor which isn't possible with eyefinity, not sure about surround though) I have heard that each monitor should be identical when running like this for the best results.

The ones that I have are 23" and I would like to stay at that size or larger (I would consider going to 22's maybe 21's if the deal and the specs are there)

Any recommends would be awesome!

Thanks,

Green

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users