Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bassinbob54

bassinbob54

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 PM

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:57 AM

Hi I'm Bob from NC and im happy to be a part of bleeping computer. Sometimes i need help with issues and sometimes i can be helpful also. I'm an avid bass fisherman and  love useing my computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

:welcome:

Since You mention Fishing, Have you ever visited http://www.stripersonline.com/
From the front page http://www.stripersonline.com/t/889512/awesome-bass-video

It's good to have You here.
Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

#3 bassinbob54

bassinbob54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:46 AM

Thank you Roger thats a great website!

#4 Guest_emma r_*

Guest_emma r_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

Hi Bob, I am new also just joined.  I am also a fan of this machine, quite frankly don't know what I would do without it.  Anything you want to know you got it with the click of a key.   I was in Charlette, NC once upon a time for a national Cushman meet.  I loved those smokies.  I told my husband, "look at that fence, it's suppose to stop rocks?"  A week later a boulder the size of a school bus went down the mountain.  I told him "I don't think the fence stopped that one"..

#5 bassinbob54

bassinbob54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

Thank you very much Emma,I live in the foothills and see big rocks roll through fences all the time.Ha ha..the mountains always win.

#6 Guest_emma r_*

Guest_emma r_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

You're welcome,  I envy you the place you live.  I live in flatlands but my heart is in the mountains, especially the piney woods like in the Ozarks where there is no poison ivy, just rock, ferns and peace.  I don't know how to post an image or would show you. 

#7 bassinbob54

bassinbob54
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

I understand what your saying. For the past 10 years i was liveing in the flatlands also, Charlotte. Its great being back here where i always wanted to be. I was in the horse shoeing business here for 25 years and had many friends in the area too. So now I'm back and very glad to be here. (although we do have poision ivy)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users