Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aogwald

aogwald

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

I shall not tarry long, nor often, here but glad to be among such a fine group of people. I'm getting to be an old guy (70 is in the rear view mirror), failing eyesight, hard of hearing, do a fair amount of volunteer work, and I think I know when to ask for help; that's why I have come to Bleeping Computer. Sometimes I think I'm as sharp as a bowling ball and other times I'm nearly sure of it. It didn't use to be that way. I fear I'm getting to be garrulous too.

For those who have seen, or will see, the cow pattie question, I'll put the answer there. Blessings to all. 

Edited by aogwald, 15 April 2013 - 02:14 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 AM

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:56 AM

Welcome to BC!

If you need computer help, or want to ask a question, please don't hesitate to post.

Regards,

John

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users