Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Daemon Tools Lite ISO

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Firerock

Firerock

• Members
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 PM

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

Wanted to download Nintendo, Legend of Zelda skyward sword ISO (4.37GB) and view it on my cpu as a back up file, using XP sp3 Downloaded Daemon tools lite. Downloaded  game using uTorrent.. Transferred ISO file to Daemon Lite, Mounted file. Went to My computer and  left double click on Virtual drive icon, and this is what the pop up reads.( Windows cannot read from disk might be corrupted or it could be using a format that is not compatible with windows). Same response with the two different virtual drives in Daemon Lite tools and two different Torrent Legend of Zelda skyward sword iso files. What am I doing wrong can’t view game?.

Regards    :scratchhead:

Edited by Firerock, 14 April 2013 - 10:10 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users