Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

network sharing slow down the internet browsing issue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 get-to-know

get-to-know

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 PM

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:05 AM

HI all experts,

Kindly advice as I am unable to surf the internet as usual from now on due to the network-sharing issue .

supposedly , i registered and pay for my own account , not so sure why I can see other accounts in the menu .

My account is edward82 . I would like to get advice whether the accounts  will affect my internet access perfomance.

If so, are there any trouble shootings to deal with it as i have fed up with the said .

Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 get-to-know

get-to-know
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

HI All,

Actually , I was unable to put in the screen shot and didn't know how to explain my curent issue.

simply put :

I am having network performance issue when sharing a single network with multiple users.

kindly advice again.

thank you

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,554 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:04 AM

What network sharing issue?

Who did you pay?

What account are you referring to?

Have you contacted whomever it was that you paid for this "service"?

Louis

#4 get-to-know

get-to-know
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:25 AM

HI Louis,

when sharing a single network with multiple users , I find that my network connection slows down.

I pay for my local service provider.

Not yet contacted but needs to know are there other ways to do from my end before reporting to local service provider to get assistance.

Thank you.

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,554 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

I guess that I'm overly stupid today/yesterday...I still have no clue as to what you might be referring to as "sharing a single network with multiple users".

If you mean that you have a network connectivity...which is shared by multiple users in your home...it makes sense that the bandwidth (whieh is a constant) would dimimish the more users of that bandwidth....within your home.

Possibly worth reading, http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100615021103AAsEtah .

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users