Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

UBCD4WIN Build and SCREENSAVER Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 donens

donens

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 AM

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

I keep getting an error message during the build as follows:
Error: CopyFile().......returned error 32: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

This is the only error received, which has occurred from 4-12 occurrences during the build. Can anyone tell me what might be causing this and how to fix?
Also, I'm been to the UBCD4Win webpage which speaks to contacting by email and registering, but there does not seem to be any links to do either one. Any ideas or help?

And does anyone know how the screensaver on the UBCD4Win desktop is suppose to work?  In my last build session of UBCD4Win, I inadvertedly hit the ScreenSaver link on the desktop of the program.  It froze my computer completely.  Any idea if there is a on/off key or something to activate/deactivate it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users