Jump to content
Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:14 AM
Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:09 AM
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+! | Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |
Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:27 AM
When I got my first PC, my sis told me to have a notebook and pen next to my PC to write down things I changed and tips as I go along. I didn't need the notebook after awhile...........now I need a notebook again due to aging. I have a few aches and pains, but nothing that needs meds. If I had not carried a cell in my pocket for 3+ years I would not have lost a kidney last October. Needless to say the cell is being used like a land line now.
Edited by emma r, 22 April 2013 - 11:27 AM.
Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:48 PM
there are upsides to getting old.
1. you can start calling people sonny/missy, instead of learning their real name
2. you can make other people lift heavy things for you
3. canes (how awesome are canes!)
4. no teeth = no dental visits (the upside of dentures)
6. you can use words-phrases like: trousers, back in my day, the youth of today, and darling.
7. you can slowly watch as all your life-long enemies make the obituaries.
8. hearing aids (it's spy gear for adults, admit it the inner child in you is dying to try one out).
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users