Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CC Cleaner???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 judyjht

judyjht

• Members
  • 799 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 PM

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

Usually once and month (no more than 2) to run my regular Maintenance programs and then make a new image of the computer.  Here is what I do:

Microsoft Update

Scan PST

My Defrag

Malwarebytes

CHKDSK

Syatem Restore

I have CC Cleaner on that list but I don't really do that one because I am never sure what should be checked or unclecked.  Is this something I should do or not???

TIA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 PM

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

I use just the temp file cleaner...never the reg. cleaner. Have not had any issues...

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#3 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:03 PM

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

I also only use CCleaner to clean temp files etc. but I have it set up so CCleaner cleans all that stuff automatically each time I boot up. CCleaner is the only app that will do that.

#4 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 AM

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

gEpYwpc.jpg

This is how Ccleaner is set to clean my junk files under Windows tab. The browsers have the same check/uncheck box options under Applications tab.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users