Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help please? :(

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 adrian11

adrian11

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 AM

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:25 AM

Hello everyone. I'm currently experiencing a BIG PROBLEM with my Macbook Pro 2011.

I got an error when i bootcamp in windows 7.

Windows Boot Manager

Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. to fix the problem:

1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer
2. Choose your language settings, and then click "Next."
3. Click "Repair your computer."
If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

File: \Boot\BCD
Info: The windows boot configuration data file does not contain a valid OS entry.

Btw i also tried pressing f2/f8 for BIOS but my Keyboard was not working.

Does anyone experienced this problem and it fixed. I badly wanted to fix this problem :(

Thanks in advance :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users