Try this.Download and scan with Ewido Anti-Malware v3.5Ewido Install and Scan InstructionsDownload and scan with Sysclean Package.
1. Create a new folder on drive "C:\" ("C:\New Folder") and rename it Sysclean
2. Place the sysclean.com inside that folder.
3. Then download the latest Virus Pattern Files [lptXXX.zip].
4. Extract the lptXXX.zip
pattern file into the same folder you created for sysclean.com.
5. Close all open applications and DISABLE
your current anti-virus software. Some anti-virus programs such as Avast will alert you to a virus attack when running sysclean so it's best to disable them first.
6. Open the Sysclean folder and double-click on sysclean.com
7. It will take some time to complete. Be patient and let it clean whatever it finds.
8. Exit when done and re-enable your anti-virus program.
Note: This tool generates a log file [SYSCLEAN.LOG] in the same folder when the scan is completed and can be run in "Safe Mode".
If your still having problems afterwards or cannot do these scans, then I suggest you read and follow all instructions
in the pinned topic titled Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log.
When you have done that, post a log
in the HijackThis Logs and Analysis Forum
, not here
, for assistance by the HJT Team Experts.
It may take a while to get a response because the HJT Team members are very busy. Please be patient as they are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have not been replied as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response, a team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.