Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I cannot access particular websites!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 smilecool

smilecool

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 PM

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

Hi,

I am running windows 7 ultimate. I have installed two security software Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Microsoft Security Essentials which I think everyone should have.

I am having Internet Explorer 10 and Mozilla Firefox 19.0.2 and updating.

When I connect to internet one day I found that only google.com is working, other websites like download.com, etc. are not working. I can see waiting for www.download.cnet.com on my browser's tab which is same for other websites while accessing except www.google.com and it's other services like gmail, youtube, etc.

On that day I tried to redial but not helped. But when I pressed refresh in network connection and redial I can access above sites OMG.

Today when I was searching on google to figure out this issue, I opened first 2-3 results of google. But I can't open them, they were loading and loading only. I have pasted screen shot here for you guys to understand properly. http://s24.postimg.org/l8a06p2np/lol.png. Also the weird thing is today I can access download.com and few others but can't access support.microsoft.com, yahoo.com, etc.

One thing is noticeable that every time when I connect to internet I stop "Website blocking" of malwarebytes because it creates frame lag in game, creates stuttering while playing music and mouse lagging, etc.

I don't know why this weird thing is happening to me. Someday I find download.com is not working on the other day it is working, I mean what kind of miracle is this :S

This all is frustrating me, please help!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users