Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Motorola Atrix internet hotspot not working?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 computerfunguy

computerfunguy

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 AM

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

Somsone i know is having a prblem with their ohone and laptop.  she just bought a motorola atrix phone and she wants to use her internet hotspot with her laptop, like she has been with her previous phone.  But since switching over to the new phone, she cannot get her hotspot internet to work?  When she hooks it up to her laptop, it connects but says, "Limited Internet Access"?  She said it worked fine with her previous phone?  Not much knowledge with phones?  lol  all she told me is that her phone it a motorola atrix.  did not say what model?  she said she just got it?   maybe new model?   any help would be great!  any help at all!  lol  thanks!    :)

PS:  All i have is her laptop, NOT PHONE.  So i tried her laptop with my home based REGULAR(non phone) wireless internet connection and it worked fine?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

Try seeing here if it helps https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/67185

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users