Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

skydrive

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 katouriann

katouriann

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 PM

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

How do I completely get rid of sky drive on windows live mail?  I hate it, It will not send pictures in body of mail, they are all red x's.. It is so annoying. Or is there a way to circumvent this?

margiedogholdingshoe2.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 PM

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:57 PM

Please...respond to the PM I sent several weeks ago...that is still waiting to be read.  Respond via PM, not in your topic.

Louis

#3 katouriann

katouriann
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:29 PM

Wondering if anyone has an answer to this?

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Members
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 PM

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

Please explain how Skydrive and attached pictures with Live Mail are related? I don't use Skydrive for images. Skydrive is a cloud storage solution like Box, Dropbox and Google's Drive as well as a lot of other cloud storage applications work. What application do you use for viewing images?

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 katouriann

katouriann
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

Sky drive is part of windows live mail. It is how it sends photos and it stinks. You cannot get photos in the body of the mail like you could in XP.  Everything comes as red x's . If you are lucky, they will send as a slide show. I wish I could have the previous  version of windows live mail on my computer.

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Members
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 PM

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

I see now, I don't have Live Mail. Searched for several hours and there is not a way to get around the symbiotic relationship of Skydrive and Live Mail that I've found. Every workaround I saw was highly convoluted and problematic in one way or another. Since I don't have Live Mail I'm unable to do any testing to prove or disprove some theories.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#7 Guest_emma r_*

Guest_emma r_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

I have windows live mail version 12 and I can put pictures in the body of my emails by using the photo icon and I think I can put put in an album although I have not tried that.  I have been able to put pictures in every version I have had. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users