Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi and Greetings from Maine.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dionlar

dionlar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:37 AM

Just joined so Howdy! I've done a lot of computing since my first 286-33mhz, Dos 4.0, 512kb Ram memory, 20MB Hard drive, 1.44 HD  and 1990, only $2000 Notebook. I hope to help and share as well as learn new skills/secrets/insights. 10 years ago I retired as a Naval Cryptologist (worked at NSA/other agencues. I get messages, guides. toolkits, info every day from official govt sources (US and Navy CyberCommand, Navy Information Dominance Corps, Information Operations Center, etc.on all things cybersecurity related-so I can post a lot of of Reference links/sites/downloads somewhere's here if the moderator/site owner thinks thats good. Last week NSA themselves  provided a "hacker defense/counter attack software suite/toolkit free"  (Very powerful, detailed, not for beginner software) so us Civilians can take matter in our own hands if  we are hacked.  Enough for now, sorry for babbling, I'm 52 w/no wife/kids so my social life is Internet based, cheers larry :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:44 AM

Welcome to BC, Larry, and thanks for joining.

Regards,

John

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users