Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem when trying to open AutoRoute 2010.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sychman

Sychman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:18 AM

Hello.

I am running Vista Home Premium SP2 on a 32 Bit Acer Aspire 5738z with Pentium ® Dual Core CPU T4200 @ 2.0 GHZ 2.0 GHZ, 4.0 GB RAM.

I Have recently downloaded Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 which I can only partly open. I can double click the desk top icon, or right click – open or Run As Administrator. The program then begins to open. I get the first window which says Microsoft Autoroute 2010. This product is licensed to:- , Product ID etc.

Then that’s it! The program hangs. If I click on this window I get a dialog box which says Microsoft AutoRoute is not responding. There are two choices given at this stage, Close the programme or wait for the program to respond. The program does not respond other than that it will close, after clicking the “close the program” button. Windows then checks for a solution to the problem. This check lasts for about 2 seconds then the program closes.

Does anyone have a solution?

Kind regards, Sychman

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 PM

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:16 AM

From what site did you download?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic