Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

machine starts and restarts on it's own

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 angieInVA

angieInVA

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 AM

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

hi I'm back again after the great help "narenxp" was to me I'm trying to help a co-worker, thanks again for your help.  her laptop is like mind, hp and running windows xp.   she tells me it's slow and starts and restarts on it's own.  yes and even though she uninstalled Malwarebytes a few days ago she still gets those popup messages, you have x amount of days before your trial runs out.   I guess she used the trial version some how.   

I want to thank you in advance on any an all help.....I'm waiting patiently.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 angieInVA

angieInVA
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 AM

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:02 AM

I looked for a way to delete this post but couldn't find one so will someone please delete it for me.   my co-working is having her laptop re-imaged at work.

thanks again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users