Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bleeping Computer.com is amazing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 classyhobo

classyhobo

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 PM

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

I just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the help.  I assumed this is the right forum to do so.  My malware problem is being worked through and the help I am receiving with this is great!  It is wonderful that the people are willing to donate their time to help out the average joe/jane to fix their computer.  It would be great if you guys added a donate button as I feel this website deserves it for what it does.  Keep up the good work.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 PM

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

Many of the helpers have a donate tab on their posts, but nasdaq does not...

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#3 bloopie

bloopie

Bleepin' Sith Turner

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,927 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 PM

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

Hello classyhobo,

I'm glad you are being helped up to your expectations. We here at BC strive for such things! However, this site is free of monetary obligations.

If you would like to donate to the person who has helped you, you may do so as per their signature. If they do not provide any donation links in their sig, then they are one of the many people on this site that freely offer their time and help for all people...regardless.

On behalf of the Bleeping Computer staff, We appreciate your thanks! And we will always be here in case you need us in the future!

Sincerely,

bloopie

#4 Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat

• Members
  • 808 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 PM

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

I'm new here, but the forum looks great.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. ― Albert Einstein ― Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

InternetDefenseLeague-footer-badge.png

#5 Slim Nelson

Slim Nelson

• Members
  • 223 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 PM

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

I'm new here also and must admit that you guys are some great peeps helping everyone with pretty much everything about a computer. I find the Malware and Security section to be the most helpful, especially with all the great people to help you the whole way.

Hulk_Tag.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users