Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Epson Scanner doesn't work after installing new videocard.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 yellowdog5

yellowdog5

• Members
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 PM

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

I have an HP compaq DC7600, and I just installed a new video card (Radeon HD 4350).  After reconnecting everything, my scanner (Epson Perfection 2480) won't start.  My computer tells me the scanner is malfunctioning, maybe this is coincidence, but is there any way I can check the scanner out?  I have tried all of the usb ports on the computer, and the scanner doesn't turn on.  The power connection looks good, the usb connection seems to be the problem.   I have  Windows XP professional.  Please any help at all would be appreciated, I need the scanner now!  :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users