Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I have a Virus, what do i do

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alvinm99

alvinm99

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 PM

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

I was trying to go to a webinar bdg.adobeconnect.com on explorer but it couldn't find the page. I end up downloading some adobe app that install a tool ( forgot the name). I open google chrome and was able to acess the page. I was able to finish watching the webinar and my computer started acting up. I was able to uninstall the tool bar. every time I turn my computer on it shut down. I can only turn it on in safe mode.I use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.70.0.1100, SuperAntiSpyware & rKill. It took care of some of the virus, but the problem is still there. And it won't let me access the internet. Can anyone help me. I have just the basic computer kownledge. Thank You

Edit: Moved topic from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs to the more appropriate forum, due to the absence of malware logs included in the topic. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jimbob85

Jimbob85

• Members
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

Hi, welcome to BC!

Please post your logs from Rkill, Malwarebytes (aka MBAM), and your SuperAntiSpyware (aka SAS) log.

#3 Jimbob85

Jimbob85

• Members
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

Please let me know if you still need further help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users