Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone from sunny Australia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ridowh

Ridowh

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:53 AM

Hello to all,

It is nice to finally make the time to apply for an account on here.  I've used the site numerous times when trying to help friends and family with their computer problems.  I'm off work at the moment (and have been for quite a few months now due to a cervical spine injury) so figured it was time I gave something back to the community.

I look forward to being part of everything that goes on, and especially adding my 30+ years of experience with computers, networks and programming into the melting pot.

Oh yes, and I hail from Brisbane Australia (though originally from the UK).

Take care all  :smash:

Ridowh

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

It's always good to see another home-town member on the boards.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users