Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hotel WiFi help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ando244

ando244

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 PM

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:16 AM

Hey, I'm currently in a hotel and I just changed rooms to a room around 20m away.

We have pretty good WiFi in the room but when we moved my laptop will still connect to that WiFi in that room and not in the room I'm in now.

Although my iPhone, Surface, Parents phones, iPad connects to this new internet, I'm stuck with 2 bars that cuts out every minute.

Please help!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mazntnt

mazntnt

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 AM

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:37 AM

try to stop the wifi adapter and start it again

if it doesn't work restart the computer

and then told as what the situation it will be .

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,435 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 PM

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:01 PM

I would simply take up the matter with hotel management...there may be something that they can do to ameliorate your situation.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users