Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Network and Sharing Center won't open

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kaasha

Kaasha

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:19 AM

After about half an hour from booting up, my wireless connection says it's connected to my router, but with no internet access. If I try to open Network and Sharing Center, the window hangs and doesn't respond at all. I've run full scans with both Avast and Malwarebytes and both results came totally clean and my system is up to date. Restarting after that connection is lost will log me off and go into the "Shutting Down" part of the screen, but it hangs there, not doing anything at all. The only way to restart from that is to hold down the power button and force it to shut down. I'd really like to get this fixed, as it's very annoying to suddenly lose my connection like that.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mazntnt

mazntnt

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 AM

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:32 AM

you can try this and repair all errors in windows

Windows Repair (All In One)

rEMze.png

hT5RI.png

start -----> click no ---->

8LHII.png

then Select what you want to repair and click start .

Edited by mazntnt, 04 April 2013 - 04:52 AM.

#3 Kaasha

Kaasha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

Unfortunately, that didn't seem to fix it. Wireless connection still shut down after some time and network and sharing center still wouldn't open.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users