Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My microphone does'nt work on my hp pavilion dv6748us

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cido

cido

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 PM

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

I have sound but headphone and mic also internal mic does not work! I have updated bio also the latest drivers for my sound and video. My operating system is Vista Home premium 32 bit operating system. Any idea's on how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

cido

Edited by cido, 03 April 2013 - 08:47 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hi Cido :)

Have you tried checking the Sound and Microphone support section for your HP laptop?

Edited by jhayz, 05 April 2013 - 07:05 PM.

Tekken

#3 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,094 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 PM

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:08 PM

I know this is basic, However are you sure your are plugged into the right hole on the computer? The Microphone jack should be Pink in color. Then Go to the control panel, Select Sound, Then select the recording Tab. Then Select the recording Tab. Double click on the Microphone. A new windows should open, Make sure the microphone is enabled.  Then click the levels tab and make sure it isn't turned way down.

Good Luck

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users