Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help! I'm infected and passing this to Clients/friends.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WalkingVirusMagnet

WalkingVirusMagnet

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

This has been an issue for 6 months now.  I'm pretty sure everything I have is infected with this malware.  I need to get rid of it....salvage my company files, check everything, and then prevent it from happeneing again.   

The Laptop, w/ windows 7 x64 constantly has high network activity on some svchost files.  My recovery partician, that was hiddedn, is how active, growing and I't keeping a log that says FBI.  I also was just on HP's site to get some more tools and their "HP.exe"  was actually a 7zS sfx.exe file owned by some Ivan guy...I need some help.

Any would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I'm workng from home today so you have my undivided attention.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 WalkingVirusMagnet

WalkingVirusMagnet
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

Just seeing if anyone had some time today to give me a hand.  I'd appreciate it a lot.

I'm here when you have some time.

Thanks,

#3 WalkingVirusMagnet

WalkingVirusMagnet
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:16 PM

Break Break 19 for a PC check!

Am I doing something wrong here?  I know you guys are wayyy busy, but I don't want to miss someone helping because I did/said something wrong...

Over-and-out

10-4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users