Hello and welcome. Please follow these guidelines while we work on your PC:
- Malware removal is a sometimes lengthy and tedious process. Please stick with the thread until I’ve given you the “All clear.” Absence of symptoms does not mean your machine is clean!
- Please do not run any scans or install/uninstall any applications without being directed to do so.
- Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within five days this thread will be closed.
and extract TDSSKiller.exe to your desktop
- Execute TDSSKiller.exe by doubleclicking on it.
- when the window opens, click on Change Parameters
- under ”Additional options”, put a check mark in the box next to “Detect TDLFS File System”
- click OK
- Press Start Scan
- If Malicious objects are found then ensure Cure is selected. Important - If there is no option to "Cure" it is critical that you select "Skip"
- Then click Continue > Reboot now
- Once complete, a log will be produced in c:\. It will be named for example, TDSSKiller.18.104.22.168_19.01.2012_17.24.26_log.txt
- Post that log, please.
from the link below:
[url="http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe"%5D%5Bb%5D%5Bcolor="#0000FF"]Link 1[/color][/b][/url]VERY IMPORTANT !!!
Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
- Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications
, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link
- Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console
is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended
to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
- Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
- Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed click on Yes[/b], to continue scanning for malware.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.Notes:
1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.Please include the following in your next post:
- TDSSKiller log
- ComboFix log