Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

java script

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

HI,I lost the ability to hear videos no sound,also lost java coffee cup symbol how do i turn it on,thanks

HI,I went into revo and it showed the java coffee cup but no sound on videos.

Edited by LOVEMYPC, 02 April 2013 - 03:13 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zzz7

zzz7

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 PM

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

Javascript and java are 2 totally different animals.

Scripting is used on most sites for extra functions..............java is mostly 99% un-needed and totally insecure and should be disabled or even uninstalled if not used.

Are your speakers working properly,you may have to reinstall the audio driver.

#3 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

HI,I am on my PC and my speaks are working on my PANASONIS HDTV,but on my sons HDTV the sound is not.

Now i know they are two separate animals,but how do you differently tell them apart from each other as on my sons PC

HDTV i can go into REVO UNINSTALLER it shows shows the little coffee cup,level of install 7,revision 17.

Where am i going wrong  as i checked all of audio in add&remove on board system and it shows that audio is working

i am just not completing the  process to get speakers working,thanks

#4 DarkSnake-Kobra

DarkSnake-Kobra

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 PM

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

HI,I am on my PC and my speaks are working on my PANASONIS HDTV,but on my sons HDTV the sound is not.

Now i know they are two separate animals,but how do you differently tell them apart from each other as on my sons PC

HDTV i can go into REVO UNINSTALLER it shows shows the little coffee cup,level of install 7,revision 17.

Where am i going wrong  as i checked all of audio in add&remove on board system and it shows that audio is working

i am just not completing the  process to get speakers working,thanks

Hi

That sounds more like a compatibility issue or lack of a driver. Try looking around the companies website under support and they may provide you with one under your model.

Easy. The one under revo is Java not javascript and shows in your control panel. Java is the only one that installs. Javascript you wouldn't see unless you browsed through your browsers cache which has the extension .js

#5 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 PM

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:45 AM

Maybe your right about big difference between Java and Java script, . .I am not sure at this time is Java is installed, but I am getting notices that I need to enable java script from page on my browser, . . so please tell me where I will find  my browser cache.

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

#6 caperdog

caperdog

• BC Advisor
  • 954 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

Jove

You would enable or disable java script in the options / preferences part of your web browser

#7 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

Should I be seeing Java Script in A/R ?

I just started this PC up and the system is not really complete ?

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

#8 caperdog

caperdog

• BC Advisor
  • 954 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

A/R  .... I'm lost.... probably as rare as FWIW, Fine Wine In Washington  ... I know i'm going to feel stupid when you tell me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users