Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Photoshop ??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bammthis

bammthis

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 AM

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

I was having computer problems virus,slow running,ect any way I had the hard drive reformatted and lost my old Photoshop program.I am not sure what version it was thats where you come in. When I got my computer back the repair person added the compleat Photoshop progarm,I am not familiar with this version and am not able to use it the way I could the old program I had. The program I had would open with 2 choices organize and something elae I never used the second so I am not sure what it was,after I would open the organize the photoshop would know when I had new pics and would load them into the program,after that there 5 choices to fix the pic.contrast ,brightness,and a few others, With this new program I cant figure out how to do any of this.If any one can tell me what program this is and if I can find it for free that would be great.I have a crappy phone camera that I used this program to fix the pics with. I know that this photoshop program is great and all but I have no use for any of that if I can find the other program,if there is a way to set this program up like the last one I had I would be happy with that I just need something that fixes pics like photoshop is easy to set up and use and free if possable. If you can help me out with the right name of the photoshop or a program that will do the same thing and also let me look at the pics at 1600 times the screen res like photoshop I would be a happy guy. I hope you dont need much info on my computer I am running windows 7 i3 intel chip asus 17in laptop. any other info you need please ask.

Edited by hamluis, 02 April 2013 - 12:22 PM.
Moved from Programming to Graphics Design/Photo Editing Apps- Hamluis

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 angelacolbert

angelacolbert

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 PM

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:28 AM

Adobe Photoshop CS 6 , is better then othen old and new versions. its usages is same like older version.

#3 Mr Gibberish

Mr Gibberish

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 AM

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

Since you don't know what version you had, here are some screen shots of various releases (I'm assuming they are correct, I found them on google images)...which one looks like what you had?

Adobe Photoshop CS1:

unable to find

Adobe Photoshop CS2:

Adobe_Photoshop_CS2-165763.png

Adobe Photoshop Extended CS3:

Adobe-Photoshop-cs3-Extended_1.png

Adobe Photoshop CS4:

scr-adobe-photoshop-cs4-extended.jpg

Adobe Photoshop CS5:

gx2u6hxsemewrw2fw8d498bv55jhhr6a.JPG

Signature.

#4 annaharris

annaharris

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:16 AM

Latest version of Photoshop is better than previous version.

#5 GB2064

GB2064

• Members
  • 947 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 AM

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:28 PM

I have Photoshop, but prefer my Paint Shop Pro X4 Ultimate.

Paint Shop Pro X5 Ultimate is now on sale at this link.

http://www.corel.com/corel/product/index.jsp?pid=prod4900069

#6 bluelogic

bluelogic

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:16 AM

I have Photoshop, but prefer my Paint Shop Pro X4 Ultimate.

Paint Shop Pro X5 Ultimate is now on sale at this link.

http://www.corel.com/corel/product/index.jsp?pid=prod4900069

no way photoshop is da bomb!

#7 GB2064

GB2064

• Members
  • 947 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 AM

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

Have you used Paint Shop Pro?

As I said, I use both, and prefer Paint Shop Pro,  but to each his own.

Another very feature rich, and free photo editing program that many of us use is Gimp, also known as the "free photoshop".

Edited by GB2064, 06 August 2013 - 12:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users