Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Notebook dosent start

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rabinu85

rabinu85

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

The model given that:
I opened for cleaning etc .... Can I say and say that of all the laptops apart tomorrow so this is the simplest acumm motherboard .. you just back down and has only one (jack) connector leading to the power terminals .. All well and good Replace it gives me the error that the reboot and select proper boot device, I entered the bios to put hdd primu and restarant monitoru remained black .. I opened thinking that maybe I forgot to put a plug wire etc. although again not something to fit into place ..... I tested rami are ok, we test hdd is ok, I tested ram slots are ok, sing that can not test it procesoru or video card that is built 100%. at startup .. go go cooleru hdd but monitoru is black and blinks green Ledu, I tried external monitor and not make a sound as NDA rami are or are burned .. so what I can do? It is urgent that the PC a friend (and me not fall on me as I burned them. Need Help man!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rabinu85

rabinu85
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

No one can help me ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users