Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Youtube not loading properly

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sanddancer55

Sanddancer55

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:30 AM

I've been using Google Chrome for a while, but as from yesterday it wont load properly, it loads fine on Firefox and IE.  I'm using Windows 7 Home SP1, I've cleared the cache and cookies, updated to the latest version and still no luck, any ideas.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dragongirl

Dragongirl

• Members
  • 207 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

My guess is that skhockwave is doing it. Are you atl east getting to the video pages and getting a error or the like ? If so, its Shockwave flash player or flash player directly. It works fine on my machine. But also note that today is 1st April and there are bound to be some jokes around there.

The kitten that used to be linked to here in this signature now has her forever home!! Thank you for taking the time to read this signature!

"This is the coolest place I've ever been, and I've only been alive for three days!" ~ Figment

#3 Sanddancer55

Sanddancer55
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

This is what I get,

capturepht.png

#4 Dragongirl

Dragongirl

• Members
  • 207 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

Ah yes, it has happened to me on several occasions, I blamed my internet providor and refreshed the page when it occurred to me, things worked fine after that, now my wifi adpater on my laptop is acting up, so it is doing it again, but everything plays fine. Youtube was also doing updates and such too when it occurred in the past.

The kitten that used to be linked to here in this signature now has her forever home!! Thank you for taking the time to read this signature!

"This is the coolest place I've ever been, and I've only been alive for three days!" ~ Figment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users