Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Recording

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bobbies

bobbies

• Members
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 AM

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

I am running Windows 7 and I have recorded myself a while ago, and i seem to have a lot of unwanted noise on there.I remember a friend having a software prog that could take all the different hisses, and crackles of the recording but i can´t find out which it was.

I have Audacity but can´t work out if this can eliminate the noises. So can someone tell me if this software can do the job or is there something else i could try please. thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bobwyman

bobwyman

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

Try groove mechanic which I think is under the name of Coyote.Software Audacity is bad for editing instructions but groove mechanic is easy and help is understandable. It won't take out all noise as you lose sound quality the more times you filter it... good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users