Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

stopping command prompt

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pattylee

pattylee

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 AM

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

Stopping command prompt

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 niemiro

niemiro

• Members
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 PM

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:20 AM

Hello, and welcome to Bleeping Computer :)

Can you please explain exactly what you are trying to achieve, and what is currently going wrong? Hopefully we will then be able to help you :)

Thank you!

Richard

One of the very few people in the world who is truly enthused about Windows Update and how it works...

Yes, I'm a bit weird :P

#3 pattylee

pattylee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 AM

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Well, I am pretty sure I have a bios virus. Am pretty much stuck at this point. Just patiently looking online through my smartphone because I can't get online with my laptop. I am hoping to find a way to fix it without costing any money due to being "flat broke" at this moment. Any help would ne appreciated. Thanks ya'll.....

#4 niemiro

niemiro

• Members
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 PM

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

Well, I am pretty sure I have a bios virus. Am pretty much stuck at this point. Just patiently looking online through my smartphone because I can't get online with my laptop. I am hoping to find a way to fix it without costing any money due to being "flat broke" at this moment. Any help would ne appreciated. Thanks ya'll.....

Hello again :)

If you think you are infected, you need to follow these instructions: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

...and post a new thread in this forum: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

We cannot help you with an infection in this forum, only the one I have suggested above, and I cannot help you.

The very best of luck to you!

Richard

One of the very few people in the world who is truly enthused about Windows Update and how it works...

Yes, I'm a bit weird :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users