One blue screen might not be much to go on, but if you wish to look further into it, please follow the procedures below:
1. ) Please follow this link: BSOD Posting Instructions Windows 8 - Windows 7 - Vista.
- Follow all instructions with the exception of:
- Create a new thread HERE and attach the file(s) after step 4
- Note: Both files, autoruns and JCGriff2 BSOD collection app, of Step 1 need to be in the Documents folder.
Next, Upload the zipped folder to a File Sharing website of your choosing because Bleeping Computer has a 512 K only upload limit and this file will be much larger.
2. ) To help us get a better look at your computer's hardware, please download and install Speccy by Piriform. (mirror site)
- Run Speccy and from the top menu, select File --> Publish Snapshot. Click "Yes" to proceed.
- Click, Copy to Clipboard and paste this address into your next post.
3. ) Please download MiniToolBox by Farbar, save it to your Desktop, then run it.
- Check the following checkbox:
- Then click Go.
- Highlight the contents of Result.txt.
- Copy (Ctrl + C), then Paste (Ctrl + V) the contents of this file into your next post.