I have been dealing with this problem for a long while, and have been asking for help from other forums but I haven't really been getting far in removing this. Now I haven't been receiving any replies to (http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/trojan-0access-685243.html) so I figure I ask for help from this forum.
This problem started a couple months ago, I noticed four instances of iexplore.exe running in the background process' with two of them sucking up exorbitant amounts of memory. then I noticed a few keys on my keyboard stopped functioning and some programs started failing to launch. After that I got a blue screen so I started looking for help. If you need any previous logs, they are all in the link above and I am willing to rescan for new logs.