Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

malware.packer.gen infection

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Veirdonis

Veirdonis

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 AM

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

I have been dealing with this problem for a long while, and have been asking for help from other forums but I haven't really been getting far in removing this. Now I haven't been receiving any replies to (http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/trojan-0access-685243.html) so I figure I ask for help from this forum.

This problem started a couple months ago, I noticed four instances of iexplore.exe running in the background process' with two of them sucking up exorbitant amounts of memory. then I noticed a few keys on my keyboard stopped functioning and some programs started failing to launch. After that I got a blue screen so I started looking for help. If you need any previous logs, they are all in the link above and I am willing to rescan for new logs.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

We cannot help you until the other topic is closed.Getting help from multiple helpers simultaneously is not recommended.You can wait for reply from Reid or contact one of moderators there and close the topic.Post here after the topic in TSF is closed or continue in other forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users