Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Do I still have the win32 Small.CA virus?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Voidstalker

Voidstalker

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 PM

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

Hello, yesterday I found my computer alerting me to having the "Win32 Small.CA" virus. I spent the entire day trying to get rid of it, even going so far as the manually try to remove files that may have been infected. The problem with that, when searching, most of the files that I should have seen (such as random.exe, [random].dll] weren't there. I did manage to get one or two files that were listed on a random site (link). Nothing changed, and my computer was still a mess. Eventually, I came across this thread (link) and followed the steps to trying to rid myself of the bug. I thought I'd done so, for about an hour, but my computer still has these large spikes where it can't do anything. I sincerely need help, this computer has all my novel drafts are saved on it.

Is there anything I can do to get rid of this thing?

Edited by Voidstalker, 29 March 2013 - 01:56 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users