Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Audible.com sign in link takes me back to the home page

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kgirot58

kgirot58

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 AM

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

I have read and initiated all of the suggestions in the sticky about secure websites on this forum.  When I'm at auduble.com and click the "sign in" link, the URL briefly changes to the sign in URL and then reverts back to the home page.  Strangely, this is the only site I have a problem with.  I am using Win 7, IE9, Norton Internet Security.  The problem started after I upgraded to IE10, although am not convinced that was the cause. I did a Reset on IE, then reverted back to IE9 and then IE8 with no luck, so upgraded to IE9 for now.  I have done complete scans with NIS, MalwareBytes, MalwaeBytes Anti-Rootkit, Super AntiSpyWare, Microsoft Malicious Removal Tool.  I have deleted all cookies, history, temps, MRUs, etc using CCleaner, Disk Cleanup, ATF Cleaner, and IE's browsing history delete.  I don't have this problem with Firefox or Chrome.  I am good at keeping a clean computer and frequently clean up other people's computers, but I have never seen this problem before.  Any suggestions?

thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users