Last week, my computer was infected with the cybercrime virus. I used malwarebytes to remove it. However, since I removed the virus I have the following issues:
1. Explorer.exe will not run
2. I cannor right click on a program or I get an explorer error.
3. Windows live mail will not open, telling me that my disk is full.
4. IE works but will not run active X
5. I can not create a new user profile so that I can run as an administrator.
Other than that...all works fine...
Any suggestions for me?
Edited by hamluis, 27 March 2013 - 07:15 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.