Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Returner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vaio840

Vaio840

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 05 April 2006 - 04:33 PM

I have been a past member here and :thumbsup: still belong to this forum, though, I now have a new user name. I had a computer crash and burn and lost everything. Tried for months to find all my bookmarks and URL's in my head and had only partial success. I have been a member of a lot of forums, mostly Photography, and keeping all the usernames and PW's in one place finally proved too daunting. However, the one or two forums that I really wanted to get back to was photo.net and BC. Why, you might ask? Because of the expertise in both dicsiplines that is evidenced here and at photo.net. Being a long time user of computers, comparatively speaking as I am 57 and only had computers since 1991, I have found that BC has not just the best info concerning problems and solutions, but, the best staff of volunteers and library of tutorials available. In case some of you don't realize it, this forum is staffed by people who give all this help on a strictly volunteer basis. To me, that is extrordinary.

So, Kudos to all who spend so much time here. I am glad to be back and getting with it again.

TCrowe :flowers:
33 1/3 RPM

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:39 AM

Posted 05 April 2006 - 04:46 PM

:thumbsup: Vaio840

:flowers: back! And thank you for your kind words!
Posted Image

#3 Vaio840

Vaio840
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:16 PM

Kind words are the least you deserve. You have helped me in the past and I never forget a kindness.
33 1/3 RPM

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:49 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Vaio840.
Glad to have you aboard! :flowers:

Good Luck,
yano :trumpet:

#5 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:15 PM

BC is a user community whose strength is certainly in the willingness of many people to spend some of their time helping others. Your kind words will be much appreciated by all who contribute to BC.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users