Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

why youtube videos thumbnails not appearing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 evergreen1

evergreen1

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

i had no problems till recently. when we search for a  particular item in youtube it provides a long list of it with thumbnails,but today the thumbnails (the names of the videos with a picture of it)of the youtube is not appearing.only the names of the video is there. what may be the reason?thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 AM

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies. Then just to be sure, restart your computer. See if that helps.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Special Techie

Special Techie

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

Might be an add-on problem. Disable unnecessary add-ons, restart your browser and try again.

#4 evergreen1

evergreen1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

thanks a lot for the suggestions.  i went to a lower version of firefox and now everything is ok.

#5 comphack404

comphack404

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:43 AM

If you are using Google Chrome, this is how I fixed the problem. Go to chrome://settings/, then go all the way down to the bottom of the page and click Show advanced settings... Under Privacy click Content Settings... Under Images click ​Show all images (recommended).

Edited by comphack404, 01 June 2017 - 10:43 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users