I'm looking for a new laptop. I've always used Windows PCs, but I'm considering a Mac. Every Windows computer I've used has crashed or come up with an error, even if I've only been using it for a short while. Also had hardware problems with each of my laptops (usually the main problem is the hard drives).
I want the following:
* A lightweight laptop (laptop I currently have is about 2.6kg so less than that)
* Any OS
* Well built
* The cheaper the better. I'll pay more if it's worth it, but I don't want to spend £2000 on a Mac just because it's a Mac.
* Needs to be fast and be able to run multiple programs. I'll mostly be using for the Internet and Microsoft Office, but I may sometimes use it for video editing or something along them lines. Would also play facebook games or the odd browser game, but I wouldn't be playing the latest PC games or anything.
* Needs a good battery and to stay cool. I use the computer all day everyday so I don't want to keep charging it or it overheating.
* Ideally I'd prefer a 15 inch screen
I basically need something that is unlikely to crash and will last a while. I don't want to be messing around with any hardware, but I don't mind having 2 OS if that would work best.
Any ideas on what laptop would be best to get?