Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 donkat

donkat

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:50 AM

I am glad to be a member of the Bleeping.com community. I spend a lot of my free time fixing problems or trying to fix problems on other folks computers. I don't ask for compensation when working on computers because I am not a licenced technician nor do I even come close to being one ,but I do know enough to be able to work out most the problems that are brought to me. I will admit however I use forums when I find myself stuck and so far I have been pretty lucky in my choice'. I have heard a lot about bleeping computer and signed up awhile back but never got around to using the site ,so I thought I give it a go and see what it's all about and the type of folks that are here to help me figure out the problems I may be having. Thanks again for viewing my comments and I hope to be using this site real soon with a problem concerning "Hijack this Logfileauswertung". Thanks again,  You folks take care. The End,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Agglomerate

Agglomerate

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

I am glad to be a member of the Bleeping.com community. I spend a lot of my free time fixing problems or trying to fix problems on other folks computers. I don't ask for compensation when working on computers because I am not a licenced technician nor do I even come close to being one ,but I do know enough to be able to work out most the problems that are brought to me. I will admit however I use forums when I find myself stuck and so far I have been pretty lucky in my choice'. I have heard a lot about bleeping computer and signed up awhile back but never got around to using the site ,so I thought I give it a go and see what it's all about and the type of folks that are here to help me figure out the problems I may be having. Thanks again for viewing my comments and I hope to be using this site real soon with a problem concerning "Hijack this Logfileauswertung". Thanks again,  You folks take care. The End,

I hope you enjoy your stay here at BC. Hopefully we can help you for a long time to come.

- Agglomerate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users