Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Explorer 10 formatting and set-up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wayne33

wayne33

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

I just brought a new computer it has Windows 8 and came with IE 10 already installed. The problem I am having deals with being able to see video's and pictures on the home page as well as most of the web pages I load. I have done everything I could to solve this, I have been on Microsoft's Windows help site but the answers there are always the same on just about every problem you seek answers for. They say reset Internet Explorer setting, restart in safe mode, run Microsoft troubleshooting, nothing works. I have also went to Yahoo IE support and the same thing happens there same answers to a useless set of Tech sites. Can anyone help me. Thank you all in advance. My computer is  A HP Pavilion with 6GB and I would guess all the normal hardware and software downloads. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:02:56 AM

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

Have you tried compatibility view?

#3 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 AM

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

In IE10 press F12 to bring up the Developer pane. Select Browser Mode and change it to IE 8. If the page still wont load correctly change Document standards to IE 8. To close the developer pane press the F12 button again.

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users