Hi BC gang
- Comodo firewall (latest version 5.12....) pops up alerts that GPhotos.scr is trying to change protected registry keys (MORE than 1) and it wants to connect to the net. Yes, i have Picasa installed and did have Google photos set as screen saver.
- COMODO FIREWALL MESSAGE: GPhotos.scr could not be recognized and it is about to modify the protected registry key HKUS\S-1-5-21-2310509393-91379083-3055418054-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections. You must make sure GPhotos.scr is a safe application before allowing this request. etc etc etc (many keys)
- Gphotos.scr is located in C:\Windows\SysWOW64
- i am using WINdows 7 PRO 64 bit
- i am using NOD32 AntiVirus which scans clean
- i ran MalwareBytes Anti-malware which reports 0 infections
- i uploaded GPhotos.scr to VirusTotal which showed 1/46 by ByteHero as Trojan.Exception.gen.101
- am in infected ?