Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

infected with VisualBee

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 davyjones

davyjones

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:34 AM

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

My computer/web browsers  were recently infected with the VisualBee malware toolbar.  I spent lots of time learning what it was and how to remove it, but every website i looked at had different instructions for manual removal and different anti-malware download suggestions.  Eventually i just reset my Firefox and Explorer settings, and uninstalled VisualBee and Conduit from my Control Panel (then restarted).  I wasn't expecting this to solve the problem because lots of other people said they tried that but VisualBee kept coming back to their browsers, or the Contol Panel would crash when attempting to uninstall.  For me it seemed to work and my browsers are behaving normally.  However, I'm wondering if VisualBee could still be hiding in my system somewhere and if further action is needed to COMPLETELY remove it.

i'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Any help is much appreciated!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

• Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop
  • Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters

tds2.jpg

• Check Loaded Modules and Detect TDLFS file system. Do not check Verify file digital signatures (even though it is checked in the example)
  • If you are asked to reboot because an "Extended Monitoring Driver is required" please click Reboot now

2012081514h0118.png

• Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run
  • If threats are detected select Skip for all of them unless I instruct you otherwise
  • Click Continue

tds6.jpg
  • Click Reboot computer
  • Please post the contents of TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt found in your root directory (typically c:\)in your reply
  • Due to forum upgrade you may face issues posting the TDSSkiller log.Just last few lines of log is sufficient

===================================================

RKILL
  • Please download Rkill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below (if one of them does not work try another.) and save it to your desktop:
  • Link 1
  • Link 2
  • Link 3
  • Link 4

• In order for Rkill to run properly you must disable your anti-malware software. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Double-click on Rkill. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
  • Note: You may have to run Rkill a few times before it is successful. You may also have to download Rkill from a different link which will save it as a different file name.
  • A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
  • An Rkill.log will appear. Please copy and paste the contents in your reply (file also located at c:\rkill.log)
  • Do not reboot your computer after running Rkill as the malware programs will start again. If your computer reboots, run Rkill again before continuing on to the next step.
  • If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply.

ESET Online Scanner

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan This process may may take several hours, that is normal
  • Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

esetsmartinstaller_enu.png

• Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the icon on your desktop.

• Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology

• ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Copy and paste the information in your next reply. Note: If no malware was found you will not get a log.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button

Junkware Removal Tool by thisisu
  • Please download Junkware Removal Tool
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive.)
  • Right-mouse click JRT.exe and select Run as administrator (Windows XP double click the icon)
  • Please allow the program time to run
  • Once completed a Notepad document will open on your desktop
  • Copy and paste the contents in your reply.

Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste the information rather than send an attachment. :thumbsup2:
  • TDSSKiller log
  • RKILL log
  • ESET log
  • Junkware removal tool log

#3 davyjones

davyjones
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

Sorry for the long delay, but I finally found the time to sit down and do this.  Seems like it found some junk.. but I'll let you have a look at the logs :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TDSSKiller log (the last few lines):
18:38:37.0216 4324  C:\Windows\System32\consent.exe - ok
18:38:37.0218 4324  [ F146E2BA475893DD77B2370DC1211FC6 ] C:\Windows\System32\drivers\17768861.sys
18:38:37.0218 4324  C:\Windows\System32\drivers\17768861.sys - ok
18:38:37.0219 4324  ============================================================
18:38:37.0219 4324  Scan finished
18:38:37.0219 4324  ============================================================
18:38:37.0229 3492  Detected object count: 0
18:38:37.0229 3492  Actual detected object count: 0
19:02:48.0972 5428  Deinitialize success

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rkill log:

Program started at: 03/31/2013 03:38:43 PM in x64 mode.
Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1

Checking for Windows services to stop:

* No malware services found to stop.

Checking for processes to terminate:

* No malware processes found to kill.

Checking Registry for malware related settings:

* Explorer Policy Removed:  NoActiveDesktopChanges [HKLM]

Backup Registry file created at:
 C:\Users\David James\Desktop\rkill\rkill-03-31-2013-03-38-48.reg

Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.

Performing miscellaneous checks:

* Windows Firewall Disabled

[HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
   "EnableFirewall" = dword:00000000

Checking Windows Service Integrity:

* FontCache => %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService [Incorrect ImagePath]

Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:

* No issues found.

Checking HOSTS File:

* No issues found.

Program finished at: 03/31/2013 03:38:55 PM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 0 minute(s), and 12 seconds(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESET Online Scan:
after scanning nearly 500,000 files and being on step 3 of 4, I got an error message saying "OnlineCmdLineScanner.exe has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."  But before it stopped working it found this:

C:\ProgramData\VisualBee\VisualBeeSoftware.exe    a variant of Win32/Toolbar.Babylon.A application

I then uninstalled ESET, reinstalled and ran the scan again.  The same thing happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junkware Removal Tool log:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 4.7.8 (03.31.2013:1)
Ran by David James on Sun 03/31/2013 at 22:25:39.62

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\\best buy pc app
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\.default\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\s-1-5-18\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\s-1-5-19\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\s-1-5-20\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\S-1-5-21-2360703654-3750594388-2282470263-1000\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\conduit
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\softonic
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\visualbee
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\visualbee
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\appdatalow\software\conduit
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\appdatalow\software\conduitsearchscopes
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\appdatalow\software\pricegong
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\appdatalow\software\smartbar
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\classes\Toolbar.CT3287802
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_classes_root\clsid\{3c471948-f874-49f5-b338-4f214a2ee0b1}

~~~ Files

Successfully deleted: [File] "C:\end"

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\best buy pc app"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\visualbee"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\David James\appdata\local\best buy pc app"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\David James\appdata\local\conduit"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\David James\appdata\local\visualbeeexe"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\David James\appdata\locallow\conduit"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\David James\appdata\locallow\pricegong"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\conduit"

~~~ FireFox

Successfully deleted: [File] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\adawaretb.xml"
Emptied folder: C:\Users\David James\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\3tgf504q.default-1363638657664\minidumps [3 files]

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Sun 03/31/2013 at 22:31:32.36
End of JRT log

Let me know what you think.  Thanks so so much!  This is a great help!

Edited by davyjones, 01 April 2013 - 03:23 AM.

#4 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:22 AM

Try to run ESET online scanner from safemode with networking.

Following scans should be run from normal mode

Malwarebytes

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop. If you already have it installed launch the program and update the database.

• Make sure you are connected to the Internet and double-click on the it to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings except to uncheck any offer for a free Pro trial version
  • Malwarebytes will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button and continue.
  • Under the Scanner tab, make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • When finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box, then click the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked and then click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows the database version and your operating system.
  • Exit Malwarebytes when done.

Note: If Malwarebytes encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally will prevent Malwarebytes from removing all the malware.

Farbar's MiniToolBox
  • Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop
  • Please close any Firefox browsers you may have open
  • Double click the MiniToolBox.jpg icon to launch the program
  • Make sure the following options are checked:
    • Flush DNS
    • Report IE Proxy Settings
    • Reset IE Proxy Settings
    • Report FF Proxy Settings
    • Reset FF Proxy Settings
    • List content of Hosts
    • List IP configuration
    • List Winsock Entries
    • List last 10 Event Viewer log
    • List Installed Programs
    • List Devices
    • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

• Click Go and once the scan is completed a Result.txt Notepad document will open on your desktop
  • Please copy and paste the contents in your reply

Farbar's Service Scanner

Please download Farbar Service Scanner, save it to your desktop, and run it.
  • Make sure the following options are checked:
    • Internet Services
    • Windows Firewall
    • System Restore
    • Security Center/Action Center
    • Windows Update
    • Windows Defender
    • Other Services

• Press "Scan".
  • It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
  • Please copy and paste the log to your reply.

AdwCleaner by Xplode - Search for Adware
  • Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
  • Security softwares may flag it as malicious.This is a false positive and can be ignored.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe, select OK, then Run
  • Click on DELETE
  • Click YES if you receive a warning for reboot
  • A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished
  • Copy and paste the contents in your reply
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[R1].txt as well

Autoruns

• Please download AutoRuns and save it to your desktop
  • Double click the AutoRuns.zip folder
  • Double click autoruns.exe (not autorunsc.exe), select Run, then Run again and allow the information to populate
  • Select File, Save, Desktop (in the left hand pane), then Save filename as Autoruns.txt and change Save as type to  Text(*.txt).
  • Double click on the text file,copy and paste the contents in your reply

• Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste the information rather than send an attachment. :thumbsup2:
  • Malwarebytes log
  • MiniToolBox log
  • Farbar's Service Scanner log
  • AdwCleaner log
  • Autoruns log

#5 davyjones

davyjones
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

cool. thanks!  I'll try to get to it tonight.

#6 davyjones

davyjones
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

i tried ESET Online Scanner in safemode with networking, but the same error occurred.  It scanned the same # of files (almost 500K) but the threat it found previously was not found this time.  I figure it's one of the things Junkware deleted.  Should I just move on to the other scans or should I try to get ESET to complete the scan without error?

thanks!

Edited by davyjones, 02 April 2013 - 10:53 PM.

#7 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

Move to other scans

#8 davyjones

davyjones
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

I ran the rest of the scans.  In the logs there seems to be a lot of info identifying my computer

Ethernet and Wireless IPv4 and IPv6 addresses

Physical address (not my home address, but a string of numbers)

Network destination

files, etc....

I'm just wondering if there is any potential danger of posting all this info on a public forum.  I see that other people have posted similar logs, and you've recommended it,  so I figure it's probably pretty safe.  And any danger is probably irrelevant compared to that posed by the malware/virus... but I'm new to this stuff and I've got some minor paranoia :)

sorry/thanks!!

#9 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

There is no harm posting those logs but i dont mind if you like to edit those informations.

#10 davyjones

davyjones
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

here's the latest.  thanks again!!

Malware Bytes log:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.70.0.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.04.03.09

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16521
David James :: DAVIDJAMESANIM [administrator]

4/3/2013 8:59:54 PM
mbam-log-2013-04-03 (20-59-54).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 233516
Time elapsed: 1 minute(s), 21 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farbar's MiniToolBox log:

MiniToolBox by Farbar  Version:05-03-2013
Ran by David James (administrator) on 03-04-2013 at 21:12:17
Running from "C:\Users\David James\Desktop"
Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ==============================

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

"Reset IE Proxy Settings": IE Proxy Settings were reset.

========================= FF Proxy Settings: ==============================

"Reset FF Proxy Settings": Firefox Proxy settings were reset.

========================= Hosts content: =================================

========================= IP Configuration: ================================
==========================================================================
Persistent Routes:
  None
========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NLAapi.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\napinsp.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll [20992] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 07 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)
Catalog5 08 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)
Catalog5 09 C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [121704] (Apple Inc.)
Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\System32\NLAapi.dll [70656] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\System32\napinsp.dll [68096] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll [28672] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 07 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [171392] (Microsoft Corp.)
x64-Catalog5 08 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [171392] (Microsoft Corp.)
x64-Catalog5 09 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [132968] (Apple Inc.)
x64-Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (04/03/2013 07:33:01 AM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 9002

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 9002

Description: Task Scheduling Error: Continuously busy for more than a second

Error: (04/03/2013 07:33:00 AM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 8003

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 8003

Error: (04/03/2013 07:32:59 AM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 7005

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 7005

Error: (04/03/2013 07:32:58 AM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 6006

System errors:
=============
Error: (04/02/2013 03:48:18 AM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: 1084NVSvc{DCAB0989-1301-4319-BE5F-ADE89F88581C}

Error: (04/02/2013 02:18:00 AM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: 1084wuauserv{E60687F7-01A1-40AA-86AC-DB1CBF673334}

Error: (04/01/2013 08:50:07 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The HomeGroup Provider service depends on the Function Discovery Provider Host service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%1068

Description: The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%1068

Description: The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error:
%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

%%1068

Error: (04/01/2013 08:50:06 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
%%1068

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (04/03/2013 07:33:01 AM) (Source: Bonjour Service)(User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 9002

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 9002

Error: (04/03/2013 07:33:00 AM) (Source: Bonjour Service)(User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 8003

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 8003

Error: (04/03/2013 07:32:59 AM) (Source: Bonjour Service)(User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 7005

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 7005

Error: (04/03/2013 07:32:58 AM) (Source: Bonjour Service)(User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 6006

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

64 Bit HP CIO Components Installer (Version: 1.2.0)
Adobe Acrobat X Pro - English, Français, Deutsch (Version: 10.1.6)
Adobe AIR (Version: 3.1.0.4880)
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (Version: 6)
Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX (Version: 11.6.602.180)
Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin (Version: 11.6.602.180)
Adobe Help Manager (Version: 4.0.244)
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.02) (Version: 11.0.02)
Adobe Widget Browser (Version: 2.0 Build 348)
Adobe Widget Browser (Version: 2.0.348)
AI Manager (Version: 1.09.07)
AI Suite II (Version: 1.02.15)
Apple Application Support (Version: 2.3.2)
Apple Mobile Device Support (Version: 6.0.1.3)
Apple Software Update (Version: 2.1.3.127)
Asmedia ASM104x USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver (Version: 1.14.1.0)
ASUS Backup Wizard (Version: 1.01.00)
ASUS Easy Update (Version: 2.00.26)
ASUS Instant On (Version: 1.01.08)
ASUS WebStorage (Version: 3.0.104.216)
AsusVibe2.0 (Version: 2.0.4.628)
Autodesk Maya 2012 64-bit (Version: 14.0.0.0)
Best Buy pc app (Version: 3.2.0.0)
Best Buy pc app (Version: 3.2.420.5)
Bing Bar (Version: 7.1.391.0)
bl (Version: 1.0.0)
Bonjour (Version: 3.0.0.10)
CameraHelperMsi (Version: 13.20.1182.0)
Camtasia Studio 7 (Version: 7.0.0)
cineSync 3.1.6
Control ActiveX de Windows Live Mesh para conexiones remotas (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Contrôle ActiveX Windows Live Mesh pour connexions à distance (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Controlo ActiveX do Windows Live Mesh para Ligações Remotas (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
D3DX10 (Version: 15.4.2368.0902)
DivX Setup (Version: 2.6.1.9)
erLT (Version: 1.20.138.34)
Galeria de Fotografias do Windows Live (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Galería fotográfica de Windows Live (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Galerie de photos Windows Live (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Intel® Management Engine Components (Version: 8.0.2.1410)
Intel® Trusted Connect Service Client (Version: 1.23.605.1)
iTunes (Version: 11.0.1.12)
Junk Mail filter update (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Kaspersky PURE 2.0 (Version: 12.0.1.288)
Logitech Vid HD (Version: 7.2 (7248))
Logitech Webcam Software (Version: 2.0)
LWS Facebook (Version: 13.20.1166.0)
LWS Gallery (Version: 13.20.1166.0)
LWS Help_main (Version: 13.20.1182.0)
LWS Launcher (Version: 13.20.1166.0)
LWS Motion Detection (Version: 13.20.1176.0)
LWS Pictures And Video (Version: 13.20.1182.0)
LWS Twitter (Version: 13.20.1166.0)
LWS Video Mask Maker (Version: 13.10.1216.0)
LWS VideoEffects (Version: 13.20.1182.0)
LWS Webcam Software (Version: 13.20.1168.0)
LWS WLM Plugin (Version: 1.20.1166.0)
LWS YouTube Plugin (Version: 13.20.1166.0)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.70.0.1100 (Version: 1.70.0.1100)
Mesh Runtime (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Version: 4.0.30319)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6012.5000)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000)
Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (KB2500170) (Version: 3.5.30730.0)
Microsoft Office 2010 (Version: 14.0.4763.1000)
Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 5.1.20125.0)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (Version: 3.1.0000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.59192)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.61000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (Version: 10.0.40219)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (Version: 10.0.40219)
Microsoft_VC80_CRT_x86 (Version: 8.0.50727.4053)
Microsoft_VC90_CRT_x86 (Version: 1.00.0000)
Microsoft_VC90_MFC_x86 (Version: 1.00.0000)
Microsoft_VC90_MFCLOC_x86 (Version: 1.00.0000)
Mozilla Firefox 19.0.2 (x86 en-US) (Version: 19.0.2)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (Version: 19.0.2)
MSVCRT (Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSVCRT_amd64 (Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (Version: 4.20.9876.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (KB2721691) (Version: 4.30.2114.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (KB2758694) (Version: 4.30.2117.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (KB973685) (Version: 4.30.2107.0)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Controller Driver 296.16 (Version: 296.16)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 306.97 (Version: 306.97)
NVIDIA Control Panel 306.97 (Version: 306.97)
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 306.97 (Version: 306.97)
NVIDIA HD Audio Driver 1.3.12.0 (Version: 1.3.12.0)
NVIDIA Install Application (Version: 2.1002.85.551)
NVIDIA PhysX (Version: 9.12.0213)
NVIDIA PhysX Plug-in for Autodesk Maya 2012 64 bit (Version: 2.60.0216.1828)
NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.12.0213 (Version: 9.12.0213)
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver (Version: 7.17.13.0697)
NVIDIA Update 1.10.8 (Version: 1.10.8)
NVIDIA Update Components (Version: 1.10.8)
OpenOffice.org 3.4.1 (Version: 3.41.9593)
PDF Settings CS6 (Version: 11.0)
ph (Version: 1.0.0)
QuickTime (Version: 7.73.80.64)
Raccolta foto di Windows Live (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Ralink RT2860 Wireless LAN Card (Version: 1.0.7.0)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver (Version: 7.49.927.2011)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (Version: 6.0.1.6468)
Rosetta Stone Ltd Services (Version: 3.2.21)
Rosetta Stone TOTALe (Version: 4.5.5.0)
Skype™ 6.0 (Version: 6.0.126)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2600217) (Version: 1)
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.6195 (Version: 1.2.0)
Wacom Tablet (Version: 6.3.3-4)
WebTablet FB Plugin 32 bit (Version: 2.1.0.2)
WebTablet FB Plugin 64 bit (Version: 2.1.0.2)
Windows Live Communications Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.3538.0513)
Windows Live Family Safety (Version: 15.4.3538.0513)
Windows Live Fotogalerie (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (Version: 7.250.4232.0)
Windows Live Installer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Language Selector (Version: 15.4.3538.0513)
Windows Live Mail (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh - ActiveX-besturingselement voor externe verbindingen (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Mesh (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX control for remote connections (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Messenger (Version: 15.4.3538.0513)
Windows Live MIME IFilter (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Movie Maker (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Common (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Gallery (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live PIMT Platform (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Remote Client (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Client Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live SOXE (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live SOXE Definitions (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Writer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Writer Resources (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) (Version: 4.20.0)

========================= Devices: ================================

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 16%
Total physical RAM: 8156.88 MB
Available physical RAM: 6816.46 MB
Total Pagefile: 16311.95 MB
Available Pagefile: 13629.58 MB
Total Virtual: 4095.88 MB
Available Virtual: 3970.19 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: (WIN7) (Fixed) (Total:917.23 GB) (Free:791.21 GB) NTFS

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\DAVIDJAMESANIM

Administrator            David James              Guest                   
UpdatusUser             

**** End of log ****

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farbar's Service Scanner log:

Farbar Service Scanner Version: 03-03-2013
Ran by David James (administrator) on 03-04-2013 at 21:20:34
Running from "C:\Users\David James\Desktop"
Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

Internet Services:
============

Connection Status:
==============
Localhost is accessible.
LAN connected.
Google IP is accessible.
Google.com is accessible.
Yahoo.com is accessible.

Windows Firewall:
=============

Firewall Disabled Policy:
==================
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall"=DWORD:0

System Restore:
============

System Restore Disabled Policy:
========================

Action Center:
============

Windows Update:
============

Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy:
============================

Windows Defender:
==============

Other Services:
==============

File Check:
========
C:\Windows\System32\nsisvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcore.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\afd.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tdx.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\tcpip.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\dnsrslvr.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\mpssvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\bfe.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\SDRSVC.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\vssvc.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\wscsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\wuaueng.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\qmgr.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\es.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\cryptsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\ipnathlp.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\iphlpsvc.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => MD5 is legit

**** End of log ****

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AdwClearner log:

# AdwCleaner v2.200 - Logfile created 04/03/2013 at 21:25:36
# Updated 02/04/2013 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : David James - DAVIDJAMESANIM
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\David James\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

***** [Files / Folders] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\Users\David James\AppData\Local\PackageAware
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\PackageAware

***** [Registry] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Classes\Installer\Features\90C64EA18BA25EE488BF80DCF07F2FFD
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Classes\Installer\Products\90C64EA18BA25EE488BF80DCF07F2FFD

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16521

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v19.0.2 (en-US)

File : C:\Users\David James\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3tgf504q.default-1363638657664\prefs.js

[OK] File is clean.

AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1018 octets] - [03/04/2013 21:25:36]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1078 octets] ##########

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autoruns log:

"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Wds\rdpwd\StartupPrograms"    ""    ""    ""    "7/13/2009 9:49 PM"
+ "rdpclip"    ""    ""    "File not found: rdpclip"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"    ""    ""    ""    "3/16/2013 9:26 AM"
+ "AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0"    "Adobe Updater Startup Utility"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\oobe\pdapp\uwa\updaterstartuputility.exe"    "3/24/2012 3:49 PM"
+ "RTHDVCPL"    "Realtek HD Audio Manager"    "Realtek Semiconductor"    "c:\program files\realtek\audio\hda\ravcpl64.exe"    "9/27/2011 12:33 AM"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"    ""    ""    ""    "4/3/2013 9:28 PM"
+ "Acrobat Assistant 8.0"    "AcroTray"    "Adobe Systems Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\adobe\acrobat 10.0\acrobat\acrotray.exe"    "12/18/2012 5:39 AM"
+ "Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher"    "Adobe Acrobat SpeedLauncher"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\adobe\acrobat 10.0\acrobat\acrobat_sl.exe"    "12/18/2012 5:59 AM"
+ "Adobe ARM"    "Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\adobearm.exe"    "12/3/2012 12:34 AM"
+ "AdobeCS6ServiceManager"    "Adobe CS6 Service Manager"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\cs6servicemanager\cs6servicemanager.exe"    "3/9/2012 8:25 AM"
+ "APSDaemon"    "Apple Push"    "Apple Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\apple application support\apsdaemon.exe"    "11/15/2012 7:18 PM"
+ "ASUS AiChargerPlus Execute"    "AiChargerPlus MFC Application"    "ASUSTek Computer Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\installshield installation information\{e6931688-da2b-4e16-8539-3d323d69c677}\aichargerplus.exe"    "10/30/2011 6:54 PM"
+ "ASUS Easy Update"    "ALU MFC Application"    "ASUSTeK Computer Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asus easy update\alu.exe"    "12/20/2011 8:08 AM"
+ "ASUSWebStorage"    "AsusWebStorage"    "ecareme"    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asus webstorage\3.0.104.216\asuswspanel.exe"    "7/5/2011 1:15 AM"
+ "AVP"    "Kaspersky Anti-Virus"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\avp.exe"    "12/24/2011 1:03 AM"
+ "DivXUpdate"    "DivX Update"    ""    "c:\program files (x86)\divx\divx update\divxupdate.exe"    "7/28/2011 4:07 PM"
+ "iTunesHelper"    "iTunesHelper"    "Apple Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\itunes\ituneshelper.exe"    "12/12/2012 2:32 PM"
+ "LWS"    "Logitech Webcam Software"    "Logitech Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\logitech\lws\webcam software\lws.exe"    "3/2/2011 12:12 AM"
+ "QuickTime Task"    "QuickTime Task"    "Apple Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\quicktime\qttask.exe"    "10/25/2012 2:56 AM"
+ "RunAIShell"    "Helper AP for Windows ShellExec for NT"    "ASUSTeK Computer Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\ai manager\asshellapplication.exe"    "8/19/2009 6:37 AM"
+ "SwitchBoard"    "SwitchBoard Server (32 bit)"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\switchboard\switchboard.exe"    "2/19/2010 1:50 PM"
"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"    ""    ""    ""    "4/10/2012 10:05 PM"
+ "AsusVibeLauncher.lnk"    "AsusVibe Application"    ""    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asusvibe\asusvibelauncher.exe"    "11/17/2010 12:02 AM"
"C:\Users\David James\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"    ""    ""    ""    "10/15/2012 9:36 AM"
+ "OpenOffice.org 3.4.1.lnk"    ""    ""    "c:\program files (x86)\openoffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe"    "8/13/2012 1:49 AM"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components"    ""    ""    ""    "12/27/2011 5:49 PM"
+ "Microsoft Windows"    "Windows Mail"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\windows mail\winmail.exe"    "7/13/2009 4:58 PM"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components"    ""    ""    ""    "12/27/2011 5:49 PM"
+ "Internet Explorer"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe"    ""
+ "Microsoft Windows"    "Windows Mail"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows mail\winmail.exe"    "7/13/2009 4:42 PM"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"    ""    ""    ""    "3/18/2013 12:26 PM"
+ "Logitech Vid"    "Logitech Vid HD"    "Logitech Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\logitech\vid hd\vid.exe"    "1/12/2011 7:00 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "7/13/2009 9:53 PM"
+ "Adobe.Acrobat.ContextMenu"    "Adobe Acrobat Context Menu"    "Adobe Systems Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\adobe\acrobat 10.0\acrobat elements\contextmenu64.dll"    "12/18/2012 6:03 AM"
+ "Kaspersky Anti-Virus"    "Windows Shell Extension"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\x64\shellex.dll"    "9/27/2012 3:33 AM"
+ "UAContextMenu"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Antivirus\PSUAShell.dll"    ""
+ "WinRAR"    "WinRAR shell extension"    "Alexander Roshal"    "c:\program files\winrar\rarext.dll"    "6/9/2012 6:20 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "7/13/2009 9:53 PM"
+ "Adobe.Acrobat.ContextMenu"    "Adobe Acrobat Context Menu"    "Adobe Systems Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\adobe\acrobat 10.0\acrobat elements\contextmenu.dll"    "12/18/2012 6:02 AM"
+ "Kaspersky Anti-Virus"    "Windows Shell Extension"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\shellex.dll"    "9/27/2012 3:44 AM"
+ "WinRAR32"    "WinRAR shell extension"    "Alexander Roshal"    "c:\program files\winrar\rarext32.dll"    "6/9/2012 6:20 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "7/13/2009 9:53 PM"
+ "MBAMShlExt"    "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware"    "Malwarebytes Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"    "12/14/2012 1:52 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "7/13/2009 9:53 PM"
+ "Kaspersky Anti-Virus"    "Windows Shell Extension"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\x64\shellex.dll"    "9/27/2012 3:33 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "7/13/2009 9:53 PM"
+ "Kaspersky Anti-Virus"    "Windows Shell Extension"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\shellex.dll"    "9/27/2012 3:44 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "7/13/2009 9:53 PM"
+ "Gadgets"    "Sidebar droptarget"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\windows sidebar\sbdrop.dll"    "7/13/2009 6:32 PM"
+ "NvCplDesktopContext"    ""    "NVIDIA Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\nvshext.dll"    "10/2/2012 12:33 PM"
+ "UAContextMenu"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Antivirus\PSUAShell.dll"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "7/13/2009 9:53 PM"
+ "Gadgets"    "Sidebar droptarget"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows sidebar\sbdrop.dll"    "7/13/2009 6:09 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "4/10/2012 9:58 PM"
+ "{C52AF81D-F7A0-4AAB-8E87-F80A60CCD396}"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\Basis\program\shlxthdl\shlxthdl_x64.dll"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "4/10/2012 9:58 PM"
+ "PDF Shell Extension"    "PDF Shell Extension"    "Adobe Systems, Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll"    "12/18/2012 11:06 AM"
+ "{C52AF81D-F7A0-4AAB-8E87-F80A60CCD396}"    ""    "Apache Software Foundation"    "c:\program files (x86)\openoffice.org 3\basis\program\shlxthdl\shlxthdl.dll"    "8/10/2012 7:51 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "4/10/2012 9:58 PM"
+ "Adobe.Acrobat.ContextMenu"    "Adobe Acrobat Context Menu"    "Adobe Systems Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\adobe\acrobat 10.0\acrobat elements\contextmenu64.dll"    "12/18/2012 6:03 AM"
+ "MBAMShlExt"    "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware"    "Malwarebytes Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"    "12/14/2012 1:52 PM"
+ "WinRAR"    "WinRAR shell extension"    "Alexander Roshal"    "c:\program files\winrar\rarext.dll"    "6/9/2012 6:20 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "4/10/2012 9:58 PM"
+ "Adobe.Acrobat.ContextMenu"    "Adobe Acrobat Context Menu"    "Adobe Systems Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\adobe\acrobat 10.0\acrobat elements\contextmenu.dll"    "12/18/2012 6:02 AM"
+ "WinRAR32"    "WinRAR shell extension"    "Alexander Roshal"    "c:\program files\winrar\rarext32.dll"    "6/9/2012 6:20 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "4/10/2012 9:58 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "4/10/2012 9:58 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers"    ""    ""    ""    "1/12/2013 7:19 AM"
+ "AsusWSShellExt_B"    "AsusWSShellExt64"    "eCareme Technologies, Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asus webstorage\3.0.104.216\asuswsshellext64.dll"    "5/25/2011 12:09 AM"
+ "AsusWSShellExt_O"    "AsusWSShellExt64"    "eCareme Technologies, Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asus webstorage\3.0.104.216\asuswsshellext64.dll"    "5/25/2011 12:09 AM"
+ "KAVOverlayIcon"    "Windows Shell Extension"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\x64\shellex.dll"    "9/27/2012 3:33 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers"    ""    ""    ""    "4/3/2013 9:28 PM"
+ "KAVOverlayIcon"    "Windows Shell Extension"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\shellex.dll"    "9/27/2012 3:44 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects"    ""    ""    ""    "1/12/2013 7:19 AM"
+ "FilterBHO Class"    "WebToolBar component"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\x64\klwtbbho.dll"    "9/27/2012 3:36 AM"
+ "IEVkbdBHO Class"    "IE Virtual Keyboard"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\x64\ievkbd.dll"    "12/24/2011 1:14 AM"
+ "Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper"    "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Login Helper"    "Microsoft Corp."    "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll"    "3/28/2011 9:12 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects"    ""    ""    ""    "4/3/2013 9:28 PM"
+ "Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper"    "Adobe PDF Toolbar for Internet Explorer"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiefavclient.dll"    "12/18/2012 5:53 AM"
+ "Adobe PDF Link Helper"    "Adobe PDF Helper for Internet Explorer"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelpershim.dll"    "9/23/2012 7:24 PM"
+ "Bing Bar Helper"    "Bing Client Extensions"    "Microsoft Corporation."    "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\bingbar\7.1.391.0\bingext.dll"    "6/11/2012 4:21 PM"
+ "FilterBHO Class"    "WebToolBar component"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\klwtbbho.dll"    "9/27/2012 3:44 AM"
+ "IEVkbdBHO Class"    "IE Virtual Keyboard"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\ievkbd.dll"    "12/24/2011 1:19 AM"
+ "SmartSelect Class"    "Adobe PDF Toolbar for Internet Explorer"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiefavclient.dll"    "12/18/2012 5:53 AM"
+ "Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper"    "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Login Helper"    "Microsoft Corp."    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll"    "3/28/2011 8:32 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar"    ""    ""    ""    "3/16/2013 9:26 AM"
+ "Adobe PDF"    "Adobe PDF Toolbar for Internet Explorer"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiefavclient.dll"    "12/18/2012 5:53 AM"
+ "Bing"    "Bing Client Extensions"    "Microsoft Corporation."    "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\bingbar\7.1.391.0\bingext.dll"    "6/11/2012 4:21 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions"    ""    ""    ""    "3/16/2013 9:29 AM"
+ "&Virtual Keyboard"    "IE Virtual Keyboard"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\x64\ievkbd.dll"    "12/24/2011 1:14 AM"
+ "URLs c&heck"    "WebToolBar component"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\x64\klwtbbho.dll"    "9/27/2012 3:36 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions"    ""    ""    ""    "3/16/2013 9:26 AM"
+ "&Blog This in Windows Live Writer"    "Windows Live Writer Blog This Extension"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\writer\writerbrowserextension.dll"    "5/13/2011 3:31 PM"
+ "&Virtual Keyboard"    "IE Virtual Keyboard"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\ievkbd.dll"    "12/24/2011 1:19 AM"
+ "URLs c&heck"    "WebToolBar component"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\klwtbbho.dll"    "9/27/2012 3:44 AM"
"Task Scheduler"    ""    ""    ""    ""
+ "\AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0-DavidJamesAnim-David James"    "Adobe Updater Startup Utility"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\oobe\pdapp\uwa\updaterstartuputility.exe"    "3/24/2012 3:49 PM"
+ "\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate"    "Apple Software Update"    "Apple Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.exe"    "6/1/2011 5:46 PM"
+ "\ASUS\AsBackupWizard_Run"    "Helper tool for run ASUS Backup Wizard"    "ASUSTeK Computer Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asbackupwizard\asrunbkwizardhelper.exe"    "4/23/2010 2:24 AM"
+ "\ASUS\ASUS AI Suite II Execute"    "ASUS Routine Controller"    "ASUSTeK Computer Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\ai suite ii\asroutinecontroller.exe"    "11/26/2010 6:49 AM"
+ "\ASUS\Asus HybridSleep Helper"    "Tool to hook keyboard and handle hybrid-sleep behavior"    "ASUSTeK Computer Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asus instant on\asinstanton.exe"    "12/28/2011 5:00 AM"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows Defender\MP Scheduled Scan"    "Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\windows defender\mpcmdrun.exe"    "7/13/2009 4:53 PM"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows Live\SOXE\Extractor Definitions Update Task"    "Windows Live Social Object Extractor Engine"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\soxe\wlsoxe.dll"    "5/13/2011 3:21 PM"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\NetTrace\GatherNetworkInfo"    ""    ""    "c:\windows\system32\gathernetworkinfo.vbs"    "6/10/2009 1:36 PM"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Media Sharing\UpdateLibrary"    "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Configuration Application"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnscfg.exe"    "7/13/2009 5:24 PM"
+ "\VisualBeeRecovery"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\Users\David"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services"    ""    ""    ""    "3/18/2013 12:44 PM"
+ "AdobeARMservice"    "Adobe Acrobat Updater keeps your Adobe software up to date."    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\armsvc.exe"    "12/3/2012 12:34 AM"
+ "AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc"    "This service keeps your Adobe Flash Player installation up to date with the latest enhancements and security fixes."    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\windows\syswow64\macromed\flash\flashplayerupdateservice.exe"    "2/28/2013 7:40 PM"
+ "Apple Mobile Device"    "Provides the interface to Apple mobile devices."    "Apple Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledeviceservice.exe"    "5/17/2012 8:06 PM"
+ "asComSvc"    ""    ""    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\axsp\1.00.18\atkexcomsvc.exe"    "10/28/2011 6:51 PM"
+ "asHmComSvc"    ""    "ASUSTeK Computer Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\aahm\1.00.16\aahmsvc.exe"    "8/8/2011 7:45 PM"
+ "AsSysCtrlService"    ""    ""    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\assysctrlservice\1.00.11\assysctrlservice.exe"    "10/21/2010 2:52 AM"
+ "AsusFanControlService"    "ASUS Motherboard Fan Control Service"    "ASUSTeK Computer Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\asus\asusfancontrolservice\1.00.06\asusfancontrolservice.exe"    "9/2/2011 2:41 AM"
+ "AVP"    "Provides computer protection against viruses, dangerous software, network attacks, internet fraud and spam."    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\program files (x86)\kaspersky lab\kaspersky pure 2.0\avp.exe"    "12/24/2011 1:03 AM"
+ "BBSvc"    "Keeps Bing Bar up-to-date. Disabling this service might prevent updates and expose your computer to security vulnerabilities or functional flaws in Bing Bar."    "Microsoft Corporation."    "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\bingbar\7.1.391.0\bbsvc.exe"    "6/11/2012 4:21 PM"
+ "BBUpdate"    "Enables the detection, download and installation of up-to-date configuration files for Bing Bar. Also provides server communication for the customer experience improvement program. Stopping or disabling this service may prevent you from getting the latest updates for Bing Bar, which may expose your computer to security vulnerabilities or functional flaws in the Bing Bar."    "Microsoft Corporation."    "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\bingbar\7.1.391.0\seaport.exe"    "6/11/2012 4:21 PM"
+ "Bonjour Service"    "Enables hardware devices and software services to automatically configure themselves on the network and advertise their presence."    "Apple Inc."    "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsresponder.exe"    "8/30/2011 10:52 PM"
+ "CSObjectsSrv"    "Control protected objects of the CryptoStorage system and manage drivers"    "Infowatch"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\infowatch\cryptostorage\protectedobjectssrv.exe"    "12/21/2009 7:34 AM"
+ "Device Handle Service"    "Device Handle"    "ASUSTeK Computer Inc."    "c:\windows\syswow64\ashookdevice.exe"    "8/19/2009 6:55 AM"
+ "FLEXnet Licensing Service"    "This service performs licensing functions on behalf of FLEXnet enabled products."    "Acresso Software Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\macrovision shared\flexnet publisher\fnplicensingservice.exe"    "6/7/2009 4:25 PM"
+ "FLEXnet Licensing Service 64"    "This service performs licensing functions on behalf of FLEXnet enabled products."    "Flexera Software, Inc."    "c:\program files\common files\macrovision shared\flexnet publisher\fnplicensingservice64.exe"    "6/18/2010 3:46 AM"
+ "fsssvc"    "This service enables Family Safety on the computer. If this service is not running, Family Safety will not work."    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\family safety\fsssvc.exe"    "5/13/2011 3:23 PM"
+ "Intel® Capability Licensing Service Interface"    "Version: 1.23.605.1"    "Intel® Corporation"    "c:\program files\intel\icls client\heciserver.exe"    "2/2/2012 2:29 PM"
+ "iPod Service"    "iPod hardware management services"    "Apple Inc."    "c:\program files\ipod\bin\ipodservice.exe"    "12/12/2012 2:32 PM"
+ "jhi_service"    "Intel® Dynamic Application Loader Host Interface Service - Allows applications to access the local Intel ® DAL"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel® management engine components\dal\jhi_service.exe"    "2/7/2012 6:49 PM"
+ "LMS"    "Allows applications to access the local Intel® Management and Security Application using its locally-available selected network interfaces."    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel® management engine components\lms\lms.exe"    "2/7/2012 6:35 PM"
+ "MozillaMaintenance"    "The Mozilla Maintenance Service ensures that you have the latest and most secure version of Mozilla Firefox on your computer. Keeping Firefox up to date is very important for your online security, and Mozilla strongly recommends that you keep this service enabled."    "Mozilla Foundation"    "c:\program files (x86)\mozilla maintenance service\maintenanceservice.exe"    "3/7/2013 5:32 AM"
+ "Net Driver HPZ12"    "Dot4Net Module"    "Hewlett-Packard"    "c:\windows\system32\hpzinw12.dll"    "5/14/2009 4:19 AM"
+ "nvsvc"    "Provides system and desktop level support to the NVIDIA display driver"    "NVIDIA Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe"    "10/2/2012 12:32 PM"
+ "nvUpdatusService"    "NVIDIA Settings Update Manager service, used to check new updates from NVIDIA server."    "NVIDIA Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\nvidia corporation\nvidia update core\daemonu.exe"    "10/2/2012 11:00 AM"
+ "Pml Driver HPZ12"    "PmlDrv Module"    "Hewlett-Packard"    "c:\windows\system32\hpzipm12.dll"    "5/14/2009 4:19 AM"
+ "RosettaStoneDaemon"    "Rosetta Stone Ltd. application"    "Rosetta Stone Ltd."    "c:\program files (x86)\rosettastoneltdservices\rosettastonedaemon.exe"    "6/11/2012 10:46 AM"
+ "SkypeUpdate"    "Enables the detection, download and installation of updates for Skype."    "Skype Technologies"    "c:\program files (x86)\skype\updater\updater.exe"    "11/9/2012 4:21 AM"
+ "Stereo Service"    "Provides system support for NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D driver"    "NVIDIA Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\nvidia corporation\3d vision\nvscpapisvr.exe"    "10/2/2012 11:10 AM"
+ "SwitchBoard"    "Adobe SwitchBoard"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\switchboard\switchboard.exe"    "2/19/2010 1:50 PM"
+ "TabletServiceWacom"    "Tablet Service for professional driver"    "Wacom Technology, Corp."    "c:\program files\tablet\wacom\wacom_tablet.exe"    "8/2/2012 1:30 PM"
+ "TouchServiceWacom"    "Touch Service"    "Wacom Technology, Corp."    "c:\program files\tablet\wacom\wacom_touchservice.exe"    "8/2/2012 1:39 PM"
+ "UMVPFSrv"    "UMVPF is a user mode Logitech driver"    "Logitech Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\logishrd\lvmvfm\umvpfsrv.exe"    "3/3/2011 6:22 PM"
+ "UNS"    "Intel® Management and Security Application User Notification Service - Updates the Windows Event Log with notifications of pre defined events received from the local Intel® Management and Security Application Device."    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\intel\intel® management engine components\uns\uns.exe"    "2/7/2012 6:37 PM"
+ "WinDefend"    "Protection against spyware and potentially unwanted software"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\windows defender\mpsvc.dll"    "7/13/2009 6:29 PM"
+ "wlidsvc"    "Enables Windows Live ID authentication."    "Microsoft Corp."    "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidsvc.exe"    "3/28/2011 9:11 PM"
+ "WMPNetworkSvc"    "Shares Windows Media Player libraries to other networked players and media devices using Universal Plug and Play"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe"    "11/20/2010 4:18 AM"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services"    ""    ""    ""    "3/18/2013 12:44 PM"
+ "adp94xx"    "Adaptec Windows SAS/SATA Storport Driver"    "Adaptec, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys"    "12/5/2008 4:54 PM"
+ "adpahci"    "Adaptec Windows SATA Storport Driver"    "Adaptec, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys"    "5/1/2007 10:30 AM"
+ "adpu320"    "Adaptec StorPort Ultra320 SCSI Driver (X64)"    "Adaptec, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys"    "2/27/2007 5:04 PM"
+ "AiCharger"    "ASUS Charger driver"    "ASUSTek Computer Inc."    "c:\windows\syswow64\drivers\aicharger.sys"    "10/20/2010 5:00 AM"
+ "aliide"    "ALi mini IDE Driver"    "Acer Laboratories Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys"    "7/13/2009 4:19 PM"
+ "amdsata"    "AHCI 1.2 Device Driver"    "Advanced Micro Devices"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdsata.sys"    "3/18/2010 5:45 PM"
+ "amdsbs"    "AMD Technology AHCI Compatible Controller Driver for Windows - AMD64 platform"    "AMD Technologies Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdsbs.sys"    "3/20/2009 11:36 AM"
+ "amdxata"    "Storage Filter Driver"    "Advanced Micro Devices"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys"    "3/19/2010 9:18 AM"
+ "arc"    "Adaptec RAID Storport Driver"    "Adaptec, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys"    "5/24/2007 2:27 PM"
+ "arcsas"    "Adaptec SAS RAID WS03 Driver"    "Adaptec, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys"    "1/14/2009 12:27 PM"
+ "asahci64"    "Asmedia 106x SATA Host Controller Driver"    "Asmedia Technology"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\asahci64.sys"    "1/4/2012 10:08 PM"
+ "ASInsHelp"    ""    ""    "c:\windows\syswow64\drivers\asinshelp64.sys"    "1/3/2008 10:36 PM"
+ "AsIO"    ""    ""    "c:\windows\syswow64\drivers\asio.sys"    "8/23/2010 6:53 PM"
+ "asmthub3"    "ASMedia USB3 Hub Driver"    "ASMedia Technology Inc"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\asmthub3.sys"    "9/14/2011 12:36 AM"
+ "asmtxhci"    "ASMEDIA XHCI Host Controller Driver"    "ASMedia Technology Inc"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\asmtxhci.sys"    "9/14/2011 12:36 AM"
+ "AsUpIO"    ""    ""    "c:\windows\syswow64\drivers\asupio.sys"    "8/2/2010 7:47 PM"
+ "b06bdrv"    "Broadcom NetXtreme II GigE VBD"    "Broadcom Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\bxvbda.sys"    "2/13/2009 3:18 PM"
+ "b57nd60a"    "Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.x Unified Driver."    "Broadcom Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\b57nd60a.sys"    "4/26/2009 4:14 AM"
+ "BrFiltLo"    "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Lower Filter Driver"    "Brother Industries, Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys"    "8/6/2006 6:51 PM"
+ "BrFiltUp"    "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Upper Filter Driver"    "Brother Industries, Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys"    "8/6/2006 6:51 PM"
+ "Brserid"    "Brotehr Serial I/F Driver (WDM)"    "Brother Industries Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys"    "8/6/2006 6:51 PM"
+ "BrSerWdm"    "Brother Serial driver (WDM version)"    "Brother Industries Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys"    "8/6/2006 6:51 PM"
+ "BrUsbMdm"    "Brother USB MDM Driver "    "Brother Industries Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys"    "8/6/2006 6:51 PM"
+ "BrUsbSer"    "Brother USB Serial Driver"    "Brother Industries Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys"    "8/9/2006 5:11 AM"
+ "cmdide"    "CMD PCI IDE Bus Driver"    "CMD Technology, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys"    "7/13/2009 4:19 PM"
+ "CSCrySec"    "Cryptographic Algorithm Lib Driver."    "Infowatch"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\cscrysec.sys"    "12/7/2009 1:34 AM"
+ "CSVirtualDiskDrv"    "Virtual Volume Container Driver (wnet)"    "Infowatch"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\csvirtualdiskdrv.sys"    "12/7/2009 1:34 AM"
+ "ebdrv"    "Broadcom NetXtreme II 10 GigE VBD"    "Broadcom Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\evbda.sys"    "12/31/2008 9:29 AM"
+ "elxstor"    "Storport Miniport Driver for LightPulse HBAs"    "Emulex"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys"    "2/3/2009 3:52 PM"
+ "GEARAspiWDM"    "CD DVD Filter"    "GEAR Software Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gearaspiwdm.sys"    "5/3/2012 12:56 PM"
+ "hcw85cir"    "Hauppauge WinTV 885 Consumer IR Driver for eHome"    "Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hcw85cir.sys"    "5/11/2009 1:26 AM"
+ "hidkmdf"    "Filter Driver for HID-KMDF Interface"    "Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hidkmdf.sys"    "8/24/2011 12:48 PM"
+ "HpSAMD"    "Smart Array SAS/SATA Controller Media Driver"    "Hewlett-Packard Company"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpsamd.sys"    "4/20/2010 11:32 AM"
+ "iaStor"    "Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver - x64"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastor.sys"    "11/29/2011 8:39 PM"
+ "iaStorV"    "Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver - x64"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys"    "6/10/2010 5:46 PM"
+ "iirsp"    "Intel/ICP Raid Storport Driver"    "Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys"    "12/13/2005 2:47 PM"
+ "IntcAzAudAddService"    "Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver"    "Realtek Semiconductor Corp."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtkvhd64.sys"    "9/27/2011 5:24 AM"
+ "KL1"    "Kaspersky Unified Driver"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\kl1.sys"    "10/20/2011 12:47 AM"
+ "kl2"    "Kaspersky Unified Driver"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\kl2.sys"    "10/20/2011 12:45 AM"
+ "KLIF"    "Kaspersky Lab Interceptor and Filter"    "Kaspersky Lab"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\klif.sys"    "6/14/2012 7:29 AM"
+ "KLIM6"    "Kaspersky Anti-Virus NDIS 6 Filter"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\klim6.sys"    "3/10/2011 7:36 AM"
+ "klmouflt"    "Kaspersky Lab Mouse Class Filter"    "Kaspersky Lab"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\klmouflt.sys"    "11/2/2009 9:26 AM"
+ "LSI_FC"    "LSI Fusion-MPT FC Driver (StorPort)"    "LSI Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys"    "12/9/2008 3:46 PM"
+ "LSI_SAS"    "LSI Fusion-MPT SAS Driver (StorPort)"    "LSI Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys"    "5/18/2009 5:20 PM"
+ "LSI_SAS2"    "LSI SAS Gen2 Driver (StorPort)"    "LSI Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys"    "5/18/2009 5:31 PM"
+ "LSI_SCSI"    "LSI Fusion-MPT SCSI Driver (StorPort)"    "LSI Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys"    "4/16/2009 3:13 PM"
+ "LVRS64"    "Logitech Kernel Audio Improvement Filter Driver"    "Logitech Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvrs64.sys"    "3/3/2011 6:19 PM"
+ "LVUVC64"    "Logitech USB Video Class Driver"    "Logitech Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc64.sys"    "3/3/2011 6:19 PM"
+ "megasas"    "MEGASAS RAID Controller Driver for Windows 7\Server 2008 R2 for x64"    "LSI Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys"    "5/18/2009 6:09 PM"
+ "MegaSR"    "LSI MegaRAID Software RAID Driver"    "LSI Corporation, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\megasr.sys"    "5/18/2009 6:25 PM"
+ "MEIx64"    "Intel® Management Engine Interface"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hecix64.sys"    "11/9/2011 5:52 PM"
+ "netr28x"    "Ralink 802.11 Wireless Adapter Driver"    "Ralink Technology, Corp."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\netr28x.sys"    "4/18/2011 8:31 PM"
+ "nfrd960"    "IBM ServeRAID Controller Driver"    "IBM Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys"    "6/6/2006 2:11 PM"
+ "NVHDA"    "NVIDIA HDMI Audio Driver"    "NVIDIA Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvhda64v.sys"    "1/17/2012 5:45 AM"
+ "nvlddmkm"    "NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 306.97 "    "NVIDIA Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys"    "10/2/2012 11:21 AM"
+ "nvraid"    "NVIDIA® nForce™ RAID Driver"    "NVIDIA Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys"    "3/19/2010 1:59 PM"
+ "nvstor"    "NVIDIA® nForce™ Sata Performance Driver"    "NVIDIA Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys"    "3/19/2010 1:45 PM"
+ "NvStUSB"    "Stereoscopic 3D USB controller driver"    "NVIDIA Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvstusb.sys"    "3/4/2012 1:47 PM"
+ "PxHlpa64"    "Px Engine Device Driver for 64-bit Windows"    "Rovi Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\pxhlpa64.sys"    "10/17/2011 7:29 AM"
+ "ql2300"    "QLogic Fibre Channel Stor Miniport Driver"    "QLogic Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys"    "1/22/2009 4:05 PM"
+ "ql40xx"    "QLogic iSCSI Storport Miniport Driver"    "QLogic Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys"    "5/18/2009 6:18 PM"
+ "RTL8167"    "Realtek 8136/8168/8169 NDIS 6.20 64-bit Driver                "    "Realtek                                            "    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rt64win7.sys"    "9/27/2011 7:50 AM"
+ "secdrv"    "Macrovision SECURITY Driver"    "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"    "9/13/2006 6:18 AM"
+ "SiSRaid2"    "SiS RAID Stor Miniport Driver"    "Silicon Integrated Systems Corp."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys"    "9/24/2008 11:28 AM"
+ "SiSRaid4"    "SiS AHCI Stor-Miniport Driver"    "Silicon Integrated Systems"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys"    "10/1/2008 2:56 PM"
+ "stexstor"    "Promise  SuperTrak EX Series Driver for Windows "    "Promise Technology"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\stexstor.sys"    "2/17/2009 4:03 PM"
+ "USBAAPL64"    "Apple Mobile Device USB Driver"    "Apple, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl64.sys"    "6/21/2012 11:01 PM"
+ "viaide"    "VIA Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver"    "VIA Technologies, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys"    "7/13/2009 4:19 PM"
+ "vsmraid"    "VIA RAID DRIVER FOR AMD-X86-64"    "VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys"    "1/30/2009 6:18 PM"
+ "WacHidRouter"    "Wacom HID Router"    "Wacom Technology"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wachidrouter.sys"    "6/19/2012 12:25 PM"
+ "wacomrouterfilter"    "Wacom Router Filter Driver"    "Wacom Technology"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wacomrouterfilter.sys"    "3/19/2012 12:29 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32"    ""    ""    ""    "2/14/2013 6:55 AM"
+ "msacm.l3acm"    "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM"    "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS"    "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"    "7/13/2009 6:28 PM"
+ "vidc.i420"    "Video Codec"    "Logitech Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\lvcod64.dll"    "3/3/2011 6:19 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32"    ""    ""    ""    "4/3/2013 9:28 PM"
+ "msacm.l3acm"    "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM"    "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS"    "c:\windows\syswow64\l3codeca.acm"    "7/13/2009 6:06 PM"
+ "vidc.cvid"    "Cinepak® Codec"    "Radius Inc."    "c:\windows\syswow64\iccvid.dll"    "11/20/2010 4:59 AM"
+ "vidc.DIVX"    "DivX"    "DivX, Inc."    "c:\windows\syswow64\divx.dll"    "2/19/2010 12:26 PM"
+ "vidc.i420"    "Video Codec"    "Logitech Inc."    "c:\windows\syswow64\lvcodec2.dll"    "3/3/2011 6:22 PM"
+ "vidc.tscc"    "TechSmith Screen Capture Codec"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\windows\syswow64\tsccvid.dll"    "12/14/2009 8:18 AM"
+ "vidc.yv12"    "DivX"    "DivX, Inc."    "c:\windows\syswow64\divx.dll"    "2/19/2010 12:26 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Filter"    ""    ""    ""    "4/3/2013 8:59 PM"
+ "iZotope Consumer Restoration"    "iZotope Consumer Restoration"    "iZotope, Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\techsmith shared\izotope\izotope_consumerrestoration.dll"    "7/12/2006 10:55 AM"
+ "iZotope Vocal Enhancement"    "iZotope Vocal Enhancement"    "iZotope, Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\techsmith shared\izotope\izotope_vocalenhancement.dll"    "7/12/2006 11:04 AM"
+ "LAME Audio Encoder"    "LAME Audio Encoder"    ""    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\lame_dshow.ax"    "6/23/2008 8:08 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    "7/13/2009 9:53 PM"
+ "Capture File Writer"    "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"    "5/13/2011 3:39 PM"
+ "DivX AAC Decoder"    "AAC audio decoder filter"    "DivX, Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\divx\divx plus directshow filters\daac.ax"    "3/5/2011 10:28 AM"
+ "DivX Decoder Filter"    "DivX Decoder Filter"    "DivX, Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\divx\divx codec\divxdec.ax"    "7/26/2011 11:51 AM"
+ "DivX Demux Filter"    "DivX Plus DMF Navigator Filter"    "DivX, Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\divx\divx plus directshow filters\directshowdemuxfilter.dll"    "12/21/2010 3:46 AM"
+ "DivX Demux Filter (Unrestricted Edition)"    "DivX Plus DMF Navigator Filter"    "DivX, Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\divx\divx plus directshow filters\directshowdemuxfilter.dll"    "12/21/2010 3:46 AM"
+ "DivX H.264 Decoder"    "DivX H.264 Decoder Filter"    "DivX, Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\divx\divx plus directshow filters\divxdech264.ax"    "4/2/2010 2:00 PM"
+ "LAME Audio Encoder"    "LAME Audio Encoder"    ""    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\lame_dshow.ax"    "6/23/2008 8:08 AM"
+ "Record Queue"    "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"    "5/13/2011 3:39 PM"
+ "TechSmith Camera Adjust"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith File Source"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Floating Point Wave Filter"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Flv Key Frame Setter"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Force Color32A"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith ForceColor 24"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith ForceColor 32"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith ForceColor 555"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith ForceColor 565"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith ForceColor 8"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Frame Rate Tuner"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Frame Skip Filter"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Image Source"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Overlay"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Perf Skip Filter"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith PushBitmap Source"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith PushBitmap Source"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith PushVMR Source"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "Techsmith Quicktime MOV Source"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Simple PIP"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith SimplePushBitmap Source"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Sound Effects Filter"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Splitter Filter"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "Techsmith Structured Storage Writer"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith SWF Writer"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Time Adjust"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Title Source"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Wave Buffer"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith Wave Dest"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith WMFSDK Writer"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "TechSmith ZoomPIP Filter"    "Camtasia Studio DirectShow Filters"    "TechSmith Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\techsmith\camtasia studio 7\camtasiafilters.dll"    "3/4/2010 10:40 AM"
+ "WM VIH2 Fix"    "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"    "5/13/2011 3:39 PM"
+ "WMT DV Extract Filter"    "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"    "5/13/2011 3:39 PM"
+ "WMT Sample Info Filter"    "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"    "5/13/2011 3:39 PM"
+ "WMT Switch Filter"    "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"    "5/13/2011 3:39 PM"
+ "WMT Virtual Renderer"    "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"    "5/13/2011 3:39 PM"
+ "WMT Virtual Source"    "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters"    "Microsoft Corporation"    "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll"    "5/13/2011 3:39 PM"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Providers"    ""    ""    ""    "7/13/2009 9:53 PM"
+ "WLIDCredentialProvider"    "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Credential Provider"    "Microsoft Corp."    "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidcredprov.dll"    "3/28/2011 9:12 PM"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify"    ""    ""    ""    "4/3/2013 9:28 PM"
+ "klogon"    "Logon Visualizer"    "Kaspersky Lab ZAO"    "c:\windows\system32\klogon.dll"    "12/24/2011 1:14 AM"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries"    ""    ""    ""    "9/22/2012 7:31 PM"
+ "mdnsNSP"    "Bonjour Namespace Provider"    "Apple Inc."    "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll"    "8/30/2011 10:44 PM"
+ "WindowsLive Local NSP"    "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Namespace Provider"    "Microsoft Corp."    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll"    "3/28/2011 8:31 PM"
+ "WindowsLive NSP"    "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Namespace Provider"    "Microsoft Corp."    "c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll"    "3/28/2011 8:31 PM"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64"    ""    ""    ""    "9/22/2012 7:31 PM"
+ "mdnsNSP"    "Bonjour Namespace Provider"    "Apple Inc."    "c:\program files\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll"    "8/30/2011 10:53 PM"
+ "WindowsLive Local NSP"    "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Namespace Provider"    "Microsoft Corp."    "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll"    "3/28/2011 9:10 PM"
+ "WindowsLive NSP"    "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Namespace Provider"    "Microsoft Corp."    "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll"    "3/28/2011 9:10 PM"
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors"    ""    ""    ""    "4/3/2013 9:30 PM"
+ "Adobe PDF Port Monitor"    "Adobe PDF Port  Monitor DLL"    "Adobe Systems Inc"    "c:\windows\system32\adobepdf.dll"    "4/24/2011 6:55 PM"
+ "PCL hpz3lw71"    "LanguageMonitor"    "Hewlett-Packard Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\hpz3lw71.dll"    "7/13/2009 6:28 PM"

#11 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

Restart the PC and let me know if you have any more issues

#12 davyjones

davyjones
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

everything looks good to me.  Thanks so much for all your help!  I'll definitely stay tuned to this site to further my computer education, and to solve these pesky problems :)

#13 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:04 AM

That looks good

Remove temporary and junk files

Download Temp file cleaner from HERE.Launch it,it will close all running programs

click on START,it should ask for reboot.If TFC locks up the system,run it in safemode

Create a new restore point

Follow this guide to turn off and turn on your restore points

Windows XP

Vista & windows 7

Windows 8

Turn off your system restore-It deletes old infected restore points.Turn on system restore and create a new restore point

Update JAVA and Flash player

Uninstall old versions of java and flash player from control panel-Add or remove programs.Download the latest version from here

http://java.com/en/ & http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Antivirus recommendations

Update your antivirus frequently.Two free antivirus that i would suggest are

Microsoft security essentials or Avast.You can select either one of them.

If you have a paid one,make sure to update it frequently.Do not use multiple security softwares.

Informative guides that could prevent you from being infected again

How did I get infected?

Best Practices for Safe Computing - Prevention of Malware Infection

Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet

Safe surfing :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users