Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

audio and video interruptions by windows 7

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xydrothedusk

xydrothedusk

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 PM

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

Note: dunno if this is the right topic to put this under

every couple hours, i get this audio and video lag, that lasts for a few seconds, happens 1 or 2 times every couple hours, and only while a song or movie is being played, it lags the whole computer, mouse included. whatever "sound" its playing when this happens gets streached/choppy and louder.

do not have access to my computer atm, but was just wondering if anyone has heard of this.

on a side not, dunno if it is related, when i play games after about 30min to a hr at best it will blk screen and restart. graphics card seems to run hot durring gaming.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dacar92

Dacar92

• Members
  • 232 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

It could be hardware starting to go bad. Do you have another graphics card you can install to see if it is?

What's the point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes? -- The Doctor

#3 xydrothedusk

xydrothedusk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 PM

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

got this problem about 2 1/2 mo after upgrading my system to windows 7, burned out the original and problem continued to occurred after getting a new one, unfortunately this new one is less corporative.

saw something about IRQ, whats that (post was about graphics and sound using same #)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users