Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Network Connection Problem? Running Windows 7.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tomtheman94

tomtheman94

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 AM

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

Hello BC, new here mostly due to this extremely nerve racking problem I've been encountering. I've recently gotten internet on my newly built computer and stumbled across the problem that I cannot connect to any online game. I downloaded Planetside 2, World of Tanks, both give me the "disconnected from server" error anytime I make an attempt to log onto the servers. Now I have had luck once or twice and have logged on to said games yet I get kicked off immediately, or my connection is painfully slow and then I get severed. I noticed this all when I began using Google Chrome and kept encountering an "network error 105". I have since switched to Firefox which hasn't failed me yet but has been loading pages quite slowly. I've tried reinstalling windows, tried looking up all my latest network drivers. No luck. I am afraid my last solution may be to reformat my hard drive. Any help, advice is appreciated greatly. Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,405 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:20 AM

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

List last 10 Event Viewer log

List Installed Programs

List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792  Post the link, do not copy/paste data from the report.

Louis.

#3 tomtheman94

tomtheman94
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 AM

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

Was able to look more into it and figured out what was going on :bananas: . Solved it! Thank you though for the consideration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users