Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New To The Forums

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DariRyu

DariRyu

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 AM

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

Hello there.  I call myself DariRyu.  It doesn't mean anything, that I know of, other than being short for a very long, very old name that I've been using on the Internet since I was knee-high to a grasshopper.  :)

I've actually known about BleepingComputer.com for a while, as there was an old issue I had that was fixed here.  I don't remember what it was, or any of my login details, though.

Anyway, it's good to meet you all.  Thanks in advance for any help rendered here!  I'm probably going to need it!

~*Dari

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users