Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

LG Optimus Elite Roms, Root, ect.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kingen501

kingen501

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

I have had this amazing phone going on one year. Ran multiple roms and am currently running sleipner. The best thing that has happened to this phone since I bought it. Fast and super smooth. It is a little on the unstable side and battery life is below average but it runs as good as an iPhone. My previous phone was the Motorola triumph. Biggest waste of money in my life. If anyone has any good roms to suggest of apps/games that work well on this phone please post here. This is a great phone an deserves a great thread.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PS4AndroidHacker

PS4AndroidHacker

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:40 PM

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

If you haven't checked out www.xda-developers.com you should do so. Check the forums there and you may find a lot more Rom's. I'm on those forums too,same username. You can look for me if you'd like to. Hope I may have helped out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users