Do you have a flash drive or CD drive.. You can try downloading these installing them onto the infected machine or run them off the drive.
Please download Rkill by Grinler and save it to your desktop.[url="http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.com"%5D%5Bcolor="blue"]Link 1[/color][/url]
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and [url="http://vistasupport.mvps.org/run_as_administrator.htm"%5D%5Bcolor="blue"]Run As Administrator[/color][/url].
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
Do not reboot the computer, you will need to run the application again.
Please Download TDSSkiller
Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system
Click on "Scan".
Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)
Do not change the default options on scan results.
Please download [b][url=http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free]Malwarebytes Anti-Malware[/url][/b] and save it to your desktop. [list] [*][b][color=red]Important!![/color][/b] When you save the mbam-setup file, rename it to something random (such as 123abc.exe) [b]before[/b] beginning the download.[/*] [*]Double-click on the renamed file to install, then follow these for doing a Quick Scan in normal mode. [/*] [*]Don't forget to check for database definition updates through the program's interface (preferable method) before scanning.[/*] [*]If you cannot update Malwarebytes or use the Internet to download any files to the infected computer, manually update the database by following the instructions in .[/*][/list] Malwarebytes may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily or permit them to allow the changes.
- After completing the scan, a log report will open in Notepad.
- The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab .
- Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows the database version and your operating system.
- Exit Malwarebytes when done.
Note: If Malwarebytes encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally will prevent Malwarebytes from removing all the malware. -- Some types of malware will target Malwarebytes and other security tools to keep them from running properly. If that's the case, use and follow the onscreen instructions. The Chameleon folder can be accessed by opening the program folder for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (normally C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware or C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware).
Edited by boopme, 19 March 2013 - 08:42 PM.