Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello and Help if possible

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Brude

Brude

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 AM

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

I was directed to this excellent site about one year ago and have read many of the topics regarding viruses.  The contributors here and the knowledge posted is invaluable.

My computer is suffering from self help problems that I have probably caused myself and I would like to tap the knowledge here and see if there is a solution.  My problems at the moment are twofold: windows media player and chkdsk.  I am searching the forums now for the answers.  Thanks for all the good you people do. Best, Ted.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users