Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Search.certified toolbar?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 marschlp15

marschlp15

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 AM

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

Hi There

I have tried using the advice posted on this website regarding this hacking toolbar,. The problem I have is that the name of the toolbar does not appear in my programmes to uninstall list in Windows 7? So how do I go about because everytime I click on google chrome then this toolbar comes up? Please help??!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,231 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Hello and welcome. Lets run these and see if we can find it.

MiniToolBox
Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

• Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

List Minidump Files

Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.

>>>>

Junkware Removal Tool
thisisujrt.gif  Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

>>>>>

ADW Cleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
•Close all open programs and internet browsers.
•Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
•Click on Delete.
•Confirm each time with Ok.
•You will be prompted to restart your computer. A text file will open after the restart.
•Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
•You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.

>>>>

Now I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan

• Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the esetonlinebtn.png  button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.

NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

Edited by boopme, 19 March 2013 - 12:07 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 marschlp15

marschlp15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

Wow that's quite a mouth full or is it either or with first section or last section?

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,231 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

It's really not much.. The first 3 will take you 20 minutes.. The ESET can be an hour or so.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 marschlp15

marschlp15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

Ok I finally did all of this!!Now I have saved all the logs on my desktop, what is the next step now? Thanks very much for your help, much appreciated. I really need to finally get rid of this Search Certified Toolbar a.s.a.p.

Edited by marschlp15, 02 April 2013 - 10:10 PM.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,231 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

Could you post those logs so I can see what we got?

#7 marschlp15

marschlp15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

Hi Mate

How do I post results because if I drag from my desktop then all the results come onto this page and I cannot see where to post them? I cannot the the attachment sign as well.

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,231 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

Copy/paste

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,231 posts
  •  

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 4.7.3 (03.23.2013:1)
Ran by User on Fri 29/03/2013 at 22:22:37.87
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ Services

Successfully stopped: [Service] web assistant updater
Successfully deleted: [Service] web assistant updater

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\\searchprotect
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\\searchprotectall
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\\utility chest search scope monitor
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\\utilitychest_49 browser plugin loader
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\toolbar\webbrowser\\{872b5b88-9db5-4310-bdd0-ac189557e5f5}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\urlsearchhooks\\{872b5b88-9db5-4310-bdd0-ac189557e5f5}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\internet explorer\toolbar\\{872b5b88-9db5-4310-bdd0-ac189557e5f5}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\internet explorer\urlsearchhooks\\{872b5b88-9db5-4310-bdd0-ac189557e5f5}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\urlsearchhooks\\{ca3eb689-8f09-4026-aa10-b9534c691ce0}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\internet explorer\toolbar\\{cf67755f-9265-449c-87cf-b945519e073b}
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\.default\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\s-1-5-18\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\s-1-5-19\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\s-1-5-20\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\S-1-5-21-1745879120-3011255317-1816359511-1000\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main\\Start Page
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\\DefaultScope
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\\DefaultScope
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\.default\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\\DefaultScope
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\s-1-5-18\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\\DefaultScope
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\s-1-5-19\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\\DefaultScope
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\s-1-5-20\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\\DefaultScope
Successfully repaired: [Registry Value] hkey_users\S-1-5-21-1745879120-3011255317-1816359511-1000\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\\DefaultScope

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] "hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\internetregistry\registry\user\S-1-5-21-1745879120-3011255317-1816359511-1000\software\web assistant"
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\conduit
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\conduit
Failed to delete: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\datamngr
Failed to delete: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\datamngr
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\igearsettings
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\ilivid
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\im
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\iminstaller
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\softonic
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\torch
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\torch
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\web assistant
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\appdatalow\software\conduit
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\appdatalow\software\conduitsearchscopes
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\appdatalow\software\pricegong
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\appdatalow\software\smartbar
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\appdatalow\toolbar
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\ext\bprotectsettings
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\classes\appid\extension.dll
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\classes\appid\tbcommonutils.dll
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\classes\appid\tbhelper.exe
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\classes\applications\ilividsetup.exe
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\classes\applications\ilividsetupv1.exe
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\classes\extension.extensionhelperobject
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\classes\extension.extensionhelperobject.1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\conduitinstaller_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\conduitinstaller_rasmancs
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\ilivid_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\ilivid_rasmancs
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\ilividsetup_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\ilividsetup_rasmancs
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\ilividsetupv1_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\ilividsetupv1_rasmancs
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\incredibartoolbar_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\incredibartoolbar_rasmancs
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\searchqumediabar_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\searchqumediabar_rasmancs
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\setupdatamngr_searchqu_rasapi32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\tracing\setupdatamngr_searchqu_rasmancs
Failed to delete: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\wow6432node\datamngr
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\classes\TBSB05810.IEToolbar
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\classes\TBSB05810.IEToolbar.1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\classes\TBSB05810.TBSB05810
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\classes\TBSB05810.TBSB05810.3
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\classes\Toolbar3.TBSB05810
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\classes\Toolbar3.TBSB05810.1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\classes\Toolbar.CT2269050
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\classes\Toolbar.CT3244149
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\classes\Toolbar.CT3281675
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_classes_root\clsid\{06e05b40-77fa-40b6-9077-ed1a7577b1ef}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\browser helper objects\{06e05b40-77fa-40b6-9077-ed1a7577b1ef}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\{0ecdf796-c2dc-4d79-a620-cce0c0a66cc9}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_classes_root\clsid\{336d0c35-8a85-403a-b9d2-65c292c39087}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\browser helper objects\{336d0c35-8a85-403a-b9d2-65c292c39087}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_classes_root\clsid\{3c471948-f874-49f5-b338-4f214a2ee0b1}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_classes_root\clsid\{58f7b5ca-1162-42e8-8bbc-d543b4edd780}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\browser helper objects\{58f7b5ca-1162-42e8-8bbc-d543b4edd780}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_classes_root\clsid\{872b5b88-9db5-4310-bdd0-ac189557e5f5}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\browser helper objects\{872b5b88-9db5-4310-bdd0-ac189557e5f5}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\{95b7759c-8c7f-4bf1-b163-73684a933233}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_classes_root\clsid\{cf67755f-9265-449c-87cf-b945519e073b}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\{2fa28606-de77-4029-af96-b231e3b8f827}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\{2fa28606-de77-4029-af96-b231e3b8f827}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\{b7fca997-d0fb-4fe0-8afd-255e89cf9671}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\internet explorer\searchscopes\{b7fca997-d0fb-4fe0-8afd-255e89cf9671}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] "hkey_current_user\software\apn"
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] "hkey_local_machine\software\apn"
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] "hkey_local_machine\software\asktoolbar"

~~~ Files

Successfully deleted: [File] "C:\Windows\tasks\DriverScanner.job"

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\babylon"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\pc1data"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\babylon"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\dvdvideosoftiehelpers"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\opencandy"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\pc cleaners"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\pcpro"
Failed to delete: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\searchprotect"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\appdata\local\conduit"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\appdata\local\ilivid player"
Failed to delete: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\appdata\local\torch"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\appdata\local\utilitychest_49"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\appdata\locallow\boost_interprocess"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\appdata\locallow\conduit"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\appdata\locallow\dvdvideosofttb"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\appdata\locallow\incredibar.com"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\appdata\locallow\pricegong"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\appdata\locallow\toolbar4"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\conduit"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\dvdvideosofttb"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\glarysoft toolbar"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\protected search"
Failed to delete: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\searchprotect"
Failed to delete: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\utilitychest_49"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\User\appdata\locallow\asktoolbar"
Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ask.com"

~~~ FireFox

Successfully deleted: [File] C:\user.js
Successfully deleted: [File] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\babylon.xml"
Successfully deleted: [File] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\web search.xml"
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\opgqi268.default\user.js
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\opgqi268.default\searchplugins\delta.xml
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\opgqi268.default\searchplugins\my-web-search.xml
Successfully deleted: [File] C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\opgqi268.default\searchplugins\web search.xml
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\opgqi268.default\smartbar
Failed to delete: [Folder] C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\opgqi268.default\extensions\49ffxtbr@utilitychest_49.com
Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\opgqi268.default\extensions\{ba14329e-9550-4989-b3f2-9732e92d17cc}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_local_machine\software\mozilla\firefox\extensions\\49ffxtbr@utilitychest_49.com
Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] hkey_local_machine\software\mozilla\firefox\extensions\\{336d0c35-8a85-403a-b9d2-65c292c39087}
Successfully deleted the following from C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\opgqi268.default\prefs.js

user_pref("CT2504091.ENABALE_HISTORY", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.ENABLE_RETURN_WEB_SEARCH_ON_THE_PAGE", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.FF19Solved", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.FirstTime", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.FirstTimeFF3", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.PG_ENABLE", "dHJ1ZQ==");
user_pref("CT2504091.SearchAppState.enc", "Mg==");
user_pref("CT2504091.UserID", "UN25195857442574432");
user_pref("CT2504091.addressBarTakeOverEnabledInHidden", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.addressUrlXPETakeover", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.autoDisableScopes", 0);
user_pref("CT2504091.browser.search.defaultthis.engineName", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.defaultSearchXPETakeover", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.embeddedsData", "[{\"appId\":\"129079840422026594\",\"apiPermissions\":{\"crossDomainAjax\":true,\"getMainFrameTitle\":true,\"getMainFrameUrl\":true,\"get
user_pref("CT2504091.enableAlerts", "never");
user_pref("CT2504091.enableFix404ByUser", "FALSE");
user_pref("CT2504091.firstTimeDialogOpened", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.fixPageNotFoundErrorByUser", "TRUE");
user_pref("CT2504091.fixPageNotFoundErrorInHidden", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.fixUrls", true);
user_pref("CT2504091.installDate", "14/3/2013 18:23:55");
user_pref("CT2504091.installType", "Unknown");
user_pref("CT2504091.installerVersion", "1.3.6.5");
user_pref("CT2504091.isCheckedStartAsHidden", true);
user_pref("CT2504091.isEnableAllDialogs", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.isFirstTimeToolbarLoading", "false");
user_pref("CT2504091.isToolbarShrinked", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"false\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.isWelcomPage", "{\"dataType\":\"boolean\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.keyword", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.lastVersion", "10.15.0.562");
user_pref("CT2504091.mam_gk_installer_preapproved.enc", "RkFMU0U=");
user_pref("CT2504091.migrateAppsAndComponents", true);
user_pref("CT2504091.navigationAliasesJson", "{\"EB_MAIN_FRAME_URL\":\"\",\"EB_MAIN_FRAME_TITLE\":\"\",\"EB_SEARCH_TERM\":\"\",\"EB_TOOLBAR_SUB_DOMAIN\":\"hxxp://VuzeRemote.Ou
user_pref("CT2504091.newSettings", "{\"dataType\":\"boolean\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.personalApps", "{\"dataType\":\"object\",\"data\":\"[\\\"BROWSER_COMPONENT\\\"]\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.price-gong.isManagedApp", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.revertSettingsEnabled", "false");
user_pref("CT2504091.search.searchAppId", "129079840422026594");
user_pref("CT2504091.search.searchCount", "0");
user_pref("CT2504091.searchInNewTabEnabledByUser", "false");
user_pref("CT2504091.searchInNewTabEnabledInHidden", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.searchUserMode", "1");
user_pref("CT2504091.selectToSearchBoxEnabled", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_service_login_isFirstLoginInvoked", "{\"dataType\":\"boolean\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_service_login_loginCount", "{\"dataType\":\"number\",\"data\":\"4\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_service_toolbarGrouping_activeCTID", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"CT2504091\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_service_toolbarGrouping_activeDownloadUrl", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"hxxp://VuzeRemote.OurToolbar.com//xpi\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_service_toolbarGrouping_activeToolbarName", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"Vuze Remote\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_service_toolbarGrouping_invoked", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_appTrackingFirstTime_lastUpdate", "1364540328048");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_appsMetadata_lastUpdate", "1364465471040");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_clientErrorLog_lastUpdate", "1364550500584");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_gottenAppsContextMenu_lastUpdate", "1363658685534");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_location_lastUpdate", "1364465471557");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_login_10.14.370.524_lastUpdate", "1363658721987");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_otherAppsContextMenu_lastUpdate", "1363658685564");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_searchAPI_lastUpdate", "1364465471610");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_serviceMap_lastUpdate", "1364465470933");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_setupAPI_lastUpdate", "1363658684186");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_toolbarContextMenu_lastUpdate", "1363658685507");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_toolbarSettings_lastUpdate", "1364548918146");
user_pref("CT2504091.serviceLayer_services_translation_lastUpdate", "1364465471345");
user_pref("CT2504091.settingsINI", true);
user_pref("CT2504091.smartbar.CTID", "CT2504091");
user_pref("CT2504091.smartbar.Uninstall", "0");
user_pref("CT2504091.smartbar.homepage", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.smartbar.toolbarName", "Vuze Remote ");
user_pref("CT2504091.startPageXPETakeover", "true");
user_pref("CT2504091.toolbarBornServerTime", "19-3-2013");
user_pref("CT2504091.toolbarCurrentServerTime", "20-3-2013");
user_pref("CT2504091.toolbarLoginClientTime", "Tue Mar 19 2013 15:05:21 GMT+1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)");
user_pref("CT2504091_Firefox.csv", "[{\"from\":\"Abs Layer\",\"action\":\"loading toolbar\",\"time\":1364550495928,\"isWithState\":\"\",\"timeFromStart\":0,\"timeFromPrev\":0}
user_pref("CT3281675.1000082.isPlayDisplay", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.1000082.state", "{\"state\":\"stopped\",\"text\":\"Californi...\",\"description\":\"California Rock - Rock\",\"url\":\"hxxp://www.feedlive.net/california.
user_pref("CT3281675.1000234.TWC_TMP_city", "AUCKLAND");
user_pref("CT3281675.1000234.TWC_TMP_country", "NZ");
user_pref("CT3281675.1000234.TWC_country", "NEW ZEALAND");
user_pref("CT3281675.1000234.TWC_locId", "NZXX0003");
user_pref("CT3281675.1000234.TWC_location", "Auckland, New Zealand");
user_pref("CT3281675.1000234.TWC_region", "OT");
user_pref("CT3281675.1000234.TWC_temp_dis", "c");
user_pref("CT3281675.1000234.TWC_wind_dis", "kmh");
user_pref("CT3281675.1000234.weatherData", "{\"icon\":\"29.png\",\"temperature\":\"18°C\",\"temperatureClear\":\"18°C\",\"highTemperature\":\"18°C\",\"lowTemperature\":\"16
user_pref("CT3281675.ENABALE_HISTORY", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT3281675.ENABLE_RETURN_WEB_SEARCH_ON_THE_PAGE", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT3281675.FF19Solved", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.FirstTime", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.FirstTimeFF3", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.PG_ENABLE", "dHJ1ZQ==");
user_pref("CT3281675.SearchFromAddressBarUrl", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT3281675&SearchSource=2&CUI=UN19300755782351423&UM=2&q=");
user_pref("CT3281675.UserID", "UN19300755782351423");
user_pref("CT3281675.addressBarTakeOverEnabledInHidden", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.amazonNew_All.enc", "MzgzMDUwMSwyMDEzMDc3M3ZUY1RDbTZRaHlkK2U2K1ppSE9iQSwyMDEzMDc3eWczRVc2Rm1TZFdDY3oyV3pkQUt0QSwyMDEzMDg4bUtZMzUwbDlTT3FrVTd4WnJSWHJHZywyM
user_pref("CT3281675.appButtonDisablenull.enc", "MA==");
user_pref("CT3281675.autoDisableScopes", 0);
user_pref("CT3281675.browser.search.defaultthis.engineName", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.cb_experience_000.enc", "Nw==");
user_pref("CT3281675.cb_firstuse0100.enc", "MQ==");
user_pref("CT3281675.cb_user_id_000.enc", "Q0IzMTMzNDE1OTY0MDlfMTM2NDUxMzg4NzkzN19GaXJlZm94");
user_pref("CT3281675.cbfirsttime.enc", "RnJpIE1hciAyOSAyMDEzIDEyOjM4OjA3IEdNVCsxMzAwIChOZXcgWmVhbGFuZCBEYXlsaWdodCBUaW1lKQ==");
user_pref("CT3281675.defaultSearch", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.embeddedsData", "[{\"appId\":\"130036105453116013\",\"apiPermissions\":{\"crossDomainAjax\":true,\"getMainFrameTitle\":true,\"getMainFrameUrl\":true,\"get
user_pref("CT3281675.enableAlerts", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.enableFix404ByUser", "FALSE");
user_pref("CT3281675.enableSearchFromAddressBar", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.firstTimeDialogOpened", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.fixPageNotFoundError", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.fixPageNotFoundErrorByUser", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.fixPageNotFoundErrorInHidden", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.fixUrls", true);
user_pref("CT3281675.hxxp___pinterest_aot_im.isEnabled.enc", "WQ==");
user_pref("CT3281675.hxxp___www_socialgrowthtechnologies_com_couponbuddy_v001.APP_WIN_FEATURES.enc", "b3BlbnBvc2l0aW9uPW9mZnNldDo1MDs1MCxzYXZlbG9jYXRpb249MCxyZXNpemFibGU9bm8sc
user_pref("CT3281675.installDate", "27/3/2013 11:24:22");
user_pref("CT3281675.installId", "conduitinstaller.exe");
user_pref("CT3281675.installType", "conduitnsisintegration");
user_pref("CT3281675.installerVersion", "1.3.7.3");
user_pref("CT3281675.isCheckedStartAsHidden", true);
user_pref("CT3281675.isEnableAllDialogs", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT3281675.isFirstTimeToolbarLoading", "false");
user_pref("CT3281675.isToolbarShrinked", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"false\"}");
user_pref("CT3281675.keyword", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.lastNewTabSettings", "{\"isEnabled\":true,\"newTabUrl\":\"hxxp://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT3281675&octid=CT3281675&SearchSource=15&CUI=UN1930075578235142
user_pref("CT3281675.lastVersion", "10.15.0.562");
user_pref("CT3281675.mam_gk_installer_preapproved.enc", "ZmFsc2U=");
user_pref("CT3281675.migrateAppsAndComponents", true);
user_pref("CT3281675.navigationAliasesJson", "{\"EB_MAIN_FRAME_URL\":\"\",\"EB_MAIN_FRAME_TITLE\":\"\",\"EB_SEARCH_TERM\":\"\",\"EB_TOOLBAR_SUB_DOMAIN\":\"hxxp://entrusted.Our
user_pref("CT3281675.openThankYouPage", "false");
user_pref("CT3281675.openUninstallPage", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.price-gong.isManagedApp", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.revertSettingsEnabled", "false");
user_pref("CT3281675.search.searchAppId", "130036105453116013");
user_pref("CT3281675.search.searchCount", "0");
user_pref("CT3281675.searchFromAddressBarEnabledByUser", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.searchInNewTabEnabledByUser", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.searchInNewTabEnabledInHidden", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.selectToSearchBoxEnabled", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_service_login_isFirstLoginInvoked", "{\"dataType\":\"boolean\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_service_login_loginCount", "{\"dataType\":\"number\",\"data\":\"4\"}");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_service_toolbarGrouping_activeCTID", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"CT3281675\"}");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_service_toolbarGrouping_activeDownloadUrl", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"hxxp://entrusted.OurToolbar.com//xpi\"}");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_service_toolbarGrouping_activeToolbarName", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"entrusted\"}");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_service_toolbarGrouping_invoked", "{\"dataType\":\"string\",\"data\":\"true\"}");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_appTrackingFirstTime_lastUpdate", "1364336676331");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_appsMetadata_lastUpdate", "1364511660147");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_clientErrorLog_lastUpdate", "1364540328397");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_gottenAppsContextMenu_lastUpdate", "1364336676198");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_location_lastUpdate", "1364511660713");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_login_10.15.0.562_lastUpdate", "1364540327672");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_login_10.15.0.62_lastUpdate", "1364336677414");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_menu_bfd1c71334f926ecd0bf043e0f822c7e_lastUpdate", "1364540447636");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_otherAppsContextMenu_lastUpdate", "1364336676236");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_searchAPI_lastUpdate", "1364511661003");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_serviceMap_lastUpdate", "1364511660044");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_setupAPI_lastUpdate", "1364336674527");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_toolbarContextMenu_lastUpdate", "1364336676166");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_toolbarSettings_lastUpdate", "1364548917242");
user_pref("CT3281675.serviceLayer_services_translation_lastUpdate", "1364511660227");
user_pref("CT3281675.settingsINI", true);
user_pref("CT3281675.shouldFirstTimeDialog", "false");
user_pref("CT3281675.showToolbarPermission", "false");
user_pref("CT3281675.smartbar.CTID", "CT3281675");
user_pref("CT3281675.smartbar.Uninstall", "0");
user_pref("CT3281675.smartbar.homepage", true);
user_pref("CT3281675.smartbar.toolbarName", "entrusted ");
user_pref("CT3281675.startPage", "true");
user_pref("CT3281675.toolbarBornServerTime", "27-3-2013");
user_pref("CT3281675.toolbarCurrentServerTime", "29-3-2013");
user_pref("CT3281675.toolbarLoginClientTime", "Wed Mar 27 2013 11:24:37 GMT+1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)");
user_pref("CT3281675.twitter_v1.8.0_twitter_app_open_t_f.enc", "ZmFsc2U=");
user_pref("CT3281675.url_history0001.enc", "amF2YXNjcmlwdDp2b2lkKDApOzo6OmNsaWNraGFuZGxlcjo6OjEzNjQ1NDA1NjgxOTYsLCxqYXZhc2NyaXB0OnZvaWQoMCk7Ojo6Y2xpY2toYW5kbGVyOjo6MTM2NDU0MDY
user_pref("CT3281675_Firefox.csv", "[{\"from\":\"Abs Layer\",\"action\":\"loading toolbar\",\"time\":1364550495979,\"isWithState\":\"\",\"timeFromStart\":0,\"timeFromPrev\":0}
user_pref("Smartbar.ConduitHomepagesList", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT3281675&octid=CT3281675&SearchSource=61&CUI=UN19300755782351423&UM=2&UP=SPD284B606-62E1-4CB4-ABC6
user_pref("Smartbar.ConduitSearchEngineList", "");
user_pref("Smartbar.ConduitSearchUrlList", "");
user_pref("Smartbar.SearchFromAddressBarSavedUrl", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT2504091&SearchSource=2&CUI=UN25195857442574432&UM=1&q=");
user_pref("Smartbar.keywordURLSelectedCTID", "CT3281675");
user_pref("avg.install.userHPSettings", "hxxp://www.delta-search.com/?affID=119816&babsrc=HP_ss&mntrId=2672f1da000000000000e4d53da93f1c");
user_pref("avg.install.userSPSettings", "Delta Search");
user_pref("browser.search.defaultenginename", "My Web Search");
user_pref("browser.search.defaultthis.engineName", "entrusted Customized Web Search");
user_pref("browser.search.defaulturl", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT3281675&CUI=UN19300755782351423&UM=2&SearchSource=3&q={searchTerms}");
user_pref("browser.search.selectedEngine", "entrusted Customized Web Search");
user_pref("browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://home.mywebsearch.com/index.jhtml?ptb=2C0460EB-474C-4B1D-B2BF-11D042EB539D&n=77fc7177&p2=^ZO^xdm038^YY^nz&si=EL_UTAUS_116");
user_pref("extensions.BabylonToolbar_i.newTab", true);
user_pref("extensions.BabylonToolbar_i.newTabUrl", "hxxp://www.delta-search.com/?affID=119816&babsrc=NT_ss&mntrId=2672f1da000000000000e4d53da93f1c");
user_pref("extensions.delta.admin", false);
user_pref("extensions.delta.aflt", "babsst");
user_pref("extensions.delta.appId", "{C26644C4-2A12-4CA6-8F2E-0EDE6CF018F3}");
user_pref("extensions.delta.autoRvrt", "false");
user_pref("extensions.delta.bbDpng", "20");
user_pref("extensions.delta.cntry", "NZ");
user_pref("extensions.delta.dfltLng", "en");
user_pref("extensions.delta.excTlbr", false);
user_pref("extensions.delta.hdrMd5", "13109E9F6D919DF5AA02F4E50C8EA3EA");
user_pref("extensions.delta.id", "2672f1da000000000000e4d53da93f1c");
user_pref("extensions.delta.instlDay", "15752");
user_pref("extensions.delta.instlRef", "sst");
user_pref("extensions.delta.lastVrsnTs", "1.8.10.022:34:07");
user_pref("extensions.delta.newTab", false);
user_pref("extensions.delta.prdct", "delta");
user_pref("extensions.delta.prtnrId", "delta");
user_pref("extensions.delta.rvrt", "false");
user_pref("extensions.delta.sg", "azb");
user_pref("extensions.delta.smplGrp", "none");
user_pref("extensions.delta.tlbrId", "base");
user_pref("extensions.delta.tlbrSrchUrl", "");
user_pref("extensions.delta.vrsn", "1.8.10.0");
user_pref("extensions.delta.vrsnTs", "1.8.10.022:34:07");
user_pref("extensions.delta.vrsni", "1.8.10.0");
user_pref("extensions.mywebsearch.prevDefaultEngine", "Google");
user_pref("extensions.mywebsearch.prevKwdEnabled", true);
user_pref("extensions.mywebsearch.prevKwdURL", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT3281675&SearchSource=2&CUI=UN19300755782351423&UM=2&q=");
user_pref("extensions.mywebsearch.prevSelectedEngine", "entrusted Customized Web Search");
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.homepage", "hxxp://home.mywebsearch.com/index.jhtml?ptb=2C0460EB-474C-4B1D-B2BF-11D042EB539D&n=77fc7177&p2=^ZO^xdm038^YY^nz
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.hp.enabled", true);
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.hp.lastGuardTime", -1286529887);
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.hp.numGuards", 1);
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.initialized", true);
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.installation.contextKey", "");
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.installation.installDate", "2013032823");
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.installation.partnerId", "^ZO^xdm038^YY^nz");
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.installation.partnerSubId", "EL_UTAUS_116");
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.installation.success", true);
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.installation.toolbarId", "2C0460EB-474C-4B1D-B2BF-11D042EB539D");
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.lastActivePing", "1364540074067");
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.options.defaultSearch", true);
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.options.homePageEnabled", true);
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.options.keywordEnabled", true);
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.options.tabEnabled", true);
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark._49Members_.weather.location", "10001");
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark.hp.enabled", true);
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark.hp.enabled.guid", "utilitychest@mindspark.com");
user_pref("extensions.toolbar.mindspark.lastInstalled", "utilitychest@mindspark.com");
user_pref("keyword.URL", "hxxp://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/GGmain.jhtml?st=kwd&ptb=2C0460EB-474C-4B1D-B2BF-11D042EB539D&n=77fc7177&ind=2013032823&p2=^ZO^xdm038^YY^nz&
user_pref("smartbar.conduitHomepageList", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT2504091&CUI=UN25195857442574432&UM=1&SearchSource=13,hxxp://search.conduit.com/?ctid=CT3281675&CUI
user_pref("smartbar.conduitSearchAddressUrlList", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT2504091&SearchSource=2&CUI=UN25195857442574432&UM=1&q=,hxxp://search.condui
user_pref("smartbar.machineId", "A0HPBIZBVO/CPX5U+VFVN0JCW8R2WNSJTJW1XBFOR/4Z2LJMBAOVEGNHYBQAMRVSKLHU88RSGJLUFSMEWF/3ZW");
user_pref("smartbar.originalHomepage", "hxxp://www.delta-search.com/?affID=119816&babsrc=HP_ss&mntrId=2672f1da000000000000e4d53da93f1c");
user_pref("smartbar.originalSearchAddressUrl", "hxxp://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT2504091&SearchSource=2&CUI=UN25195857442574432&UM=1&q=");
user_pref("smartbar.originalSearchEngine", "Delta Search");
user_pref("{FE1DEEEA-DB6D-44b8-83F0-34FC0F9D1052}.ScriptData_WSG_blackList", "form=CONTLB|babsrc=toolbar|babsrc=tb_ss|invocationType=tb50-ie-aolsoftonic-tbsbox-en-us|invocatio
user_pref("{FE1DEEEA-DB6D-44b8-83F0-34FC0F9D1052}.ScriptData_WSG_whiteList", "{\"search.babylon.com\":\"q\",\"search.imesh.net\":\"q\",\"www.search-results.com\":\"q\",\"home.
Emptied folder: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\opgqi268.default\minidumps [29 files]

~~~ Chrome

Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\User\appdata\local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dlnembnfbcpjnepmfjmngjenhhajpdfd

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Fri 29/03/2013 at 23:08:11.71
End of JRT log

# AdwCleaner v2.115 - Logfile created 04/02/2013 at 21:12:39
# Updated 17/03/2013 by Xplode
# Operating system : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# User : User - USER-HP
# Boot Mode : Normal
# Running from : C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OHZFTZ4V\adwcleaner.exe
# Option [Delete]

***** [Services] *****

Stopped & Deleted : CltMngSvc

***** [Files / Folders] *****

File Deleted : C:\END
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\entrusted
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\SearchProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files\Web Assistant
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kdfbddbdpnahdahmamlolacimfdbeckk
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kdfbddbdpnahdahmamlolacimfdbeckk
Folder Deleted : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WNLT

***** [Registry] *****

Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\DVDVideoSoftTB
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\entrusted
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\DataMngr
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\delta LTD
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\kdfbddbdpnahdahmamlolacimfdbeckk
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{98889811-442D-49DD-99D7-DC866BE87DBC}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{E44A1809-4D10-4AB8-B343-3326B64C7CDD}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{32D47EA5-9473-4CAD-805D-9999F15D5AE2}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{A7AF277D-1466-4A7B-93AF-B043984A5671}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{D3F69D07-0AEE-47AF-87D0-1A67D4F70C68}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{E44A1809-4D10-4AB8-B343-3326B64C7CDD}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Funmoods Web Search
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\SearchProtect
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\WNLT
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\590d9dbe23db810
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{4CE516A7-F7AC-4628-B411-8F886DC5733E}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{608D3067-77E8-463D-9084-908966806826}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{628F3201-34D0-49C0-BB9A-82A26AEFB291}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{B302A1BD-0157-49FA-90F1-4E94F22C7B4B}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{C26644C4-2A12-4CA6-8F2E-0EDE6CF018F3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{EA28B360-05E0-4F93-8150-02891F1D8D3C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{03119103-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{1D5A4199-956E-49BC-B89F-6A35C57C0D13}
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\DataMngr
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\DVDVideoSoftTB
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\entrusted
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{01335480-2AED-4070-AFF3-B4C8BC22FF35}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{D3F69D07-0AEE-47AF-87D0-1A67D4F70C68}
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\SearchProtect
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{01335480-2AED-4070-AFF3-B4C8BC22FF35}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{13119113-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{32D47EA5-9473-4CAD-805D-9999F15D5AE2}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{33119133-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{A7AF277D-1466-4A7B-93AF-B043984A5671}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{CC5AD34C-6F10-4CB3-B74A-C2DD4D5060A3}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{D3F69D07-0AEE-47AF-87D0-1A67D4F70C68}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{E44A1809-4D10-4AB8-B343-3326B64C7CDD}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{23119123-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{79FB5FC8-44B9-4AF5-BADD-CCE547F953E5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Classes\Interface\{A36867C6-302D-49FC-9D8E-1EB037B5F1AB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Google\Chrome\Extensions\kdfbddbdpnahdahmamlolacimfdbeckk
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{2A07673C-54DF-432C-9DCD-AEE2BB0CB719}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9342CE76-CC39-4BBA-A310-DA4638D042E5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{A5AA24EA-11B8-4113-95AE-9ED71DEAF12A}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{B72FF032-451A-4218-965F-B047E5231D71}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{EB6BE1B9-D5A8-4E36-A48A-E30B71A59360}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A7AF277D-1466-4A7B-93AF-B043984A5671}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E44A1809-4D10-4AB8-B343-3326B64C7CDD}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVDVideoSoftTB Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\entrusted Toolbar
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchProtect
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{23119123-0854-469D-807A-171568457991}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{A36867C6-302D-49FC-9D8E-1EB037B5F1AB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\dlnembnfbcpjnepmfjmngjenhhajpdfd
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\fdloijijlkoblmigdofommgnheckmaki
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{2FA28606-DE77-4029-AF96-B231E3B8F827}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\ApnUpdater
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{336D0C35-8A85-403A-B9D2-65C292C39087}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{336D0C35-8A85-403a-B9D2-65C292C39087}_is1
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WNLT
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Web Assistant
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{E44A1809-4D10-4AB8-B343-3326B64C7CDD}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{E44A1809-4D10-4AB8-B343-3326B64C7CDD}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\extensions [{FE1DEEEA-DB6D-44b8-83F0-34FC0F9D1052}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{32D47EA5-9473-4CAD-805D-9999F15D5AE2}]
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{E44A1809-4D10-4AB8-B343-3326B64C7CDD}]

***** [Internet Browsers] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16521

[OK] Registry is clean.

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v19.0.2 (en-US)

-\\ Google Chrome v26.0.1410.43

AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [8278 octets] - [02/04/2013 21:12:39]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [8338 octets] ##########

Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX (Version: 11.6.602.180)
Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin (Version: 11.6.602.180)
Adobe Reader X (10.1.6) MUI (Version: 10.1.6)
Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6 (Version: 11.6.1.629)
Advanced SystemCare 6 (Version: 6.1)
AMD APP SDK Runtime (Version: 2.5.709.2)
AMD Catalyst Install Manager (Version: 3.0.838.0)
Apple Application Support (Version: 2.3.3)
Apple Mobile Device Support (Version: 6.1.0.13)
Apple Software Update (Version: 2.1.3.127)
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 4 v.4.0.3 (Version: 4.0.3)
Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional (Version: 4.2)
BE Deluxe
BE Deluxe (Version: 1.1)
Bing Desktop (Version: 1.1.165.0)
Blio (Version: 2.2.8188)
Bonjour (Version: 3.0.0.10)
Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter (Version: 5.100.82.86)
Broadcom Bluetooth Software (Version: 6.5.0.2300)
Broadcom InConcert Maestro (Version: 1.0.5.2300)
Catalyst Control Center - Branding (Version: 1.00.0000)
Catalyst Control Center (Version: 2011.0817.2216.38121)
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Common (Version: 2011.0817.2216.38121)
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy (Version: 2011.0817.2216.38121)
Catalyst Control Center Localization All (Version: 2011.0817.2216.38121)
Catalyst Control Center Profiles Mobile (Version: 2011.0817.2216.38121)
CCC Help Chinese Standard (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Chinese Traditional (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Czech (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Danish (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Dutch (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help English (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Finnish (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help French (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help German (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Greek (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Hungarian (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Italian (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Japanese (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Korean (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Norwegian (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Polish (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Portuguese (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Russian (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Spanish (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Swedish (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Thai (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
CCC Help Turkish (Version: 2011.0817.2215.38121)
ccc-utility64 (Version: 2011.0817.2216.38121)
CCleaner (Version: 3.28)
Cobian Backup 11 Gravity
CyberLink YouCam (Version: 3.5.0.4528)
D3DX10 (Version: 15.4.2368.0902)
Definition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB982726) 32-Bit Edition
DivX Setup (Version: 2.6.1.22)
Dora's World Adventure (Version: 2.2.0.95)
DriverScanner (Version: 4.0.10.0)
DVDFab 8.2.2.5 (14/12/2012) Qt
ESET Online Scanner v3
ESU for Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (Version: 2.1.1)
Evernote v. 4.2.3 (Version: 4.2.3.22)
Final Drive Fury (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Free Studio version 2013 (Version: 6.1.0.320)
Free YouTube to MP3 Converter version 3.12.0.128 (Version: 3.12.0.128)
Glary Utilities 2.52.0.1698 (Version: 2.52.0.1698)
Glarysoft Toolbar (Version: 1.3.0)
Google Chrome (Version: 26.0.1410.43)
Google Update Helper (Version: 1.3.21.135)
Hoyle Card Games (Version: 2.2.0.95)
HP Auto (Version: 1.0.12935.3667)
HP Client Services (Version: 1.1.12938.3539)
HP Customer Experience Enhancements (Version: 6.0.1.8)
HP Documentation (Version: 1.1.0.0)
HP Games (Version: 1.0.2.5)
HP Recovery Manager (Version: 2.0.0)
HP Setup (Version: 9.0.15076.3891)
HP Setup Manager (Version: 1.2.14901.3869)
HP Software Framework (Version: 4.6.10.1)
HP Support Assistant (Version: 6.1.12.1)
iCloud (Version: 2.1.1.3)
IDT Audio (Version: 1.0.6365.0)
Intel® Control Center (Version: 1.2.1.1007)
Intel® Display Audio Driver (Version: 6.14.00.3074)
Intel® Identity Protection Technology 1.2.22.0 (Version: 1.2.22.0)
Intel® Management Engine Components (Version: 7.0.0.1144)
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Version: 10.5.0.1026)
IObit Malware Fighter (Version: 1.0)
iTunes (Version: 11.0.2.26)
Java 7 Update 9 (Version: 7.0.90)
Java Auto Updater (Version: 2.1.9.0)
JavaFX 2.1.1 (Version: 2.1.1)
John Deere Drive Green (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Junk Mail filter update (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Letters from Nowhere 2 (Version: 2.2.0.97)
Mah Jong Medley (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.70.0.1100 (Version: 1.70.0.1100)
MediaWidget 6.0
Mesh Runtime (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Version: 4.0.30319)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (Version: 4.0.30319)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000)
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.6029.1000)
Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 5.1.20125.0)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (Version: 3.1.0000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.59192)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.61000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (Version: 9.0.30729)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (Version: 9.0.30729)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (Version: 10.0.40219)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (Version: 10.0.40219)
Mozilla Firefox 19.0.2 (x86 en-US) (Version: 19.0.2)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (Version: 19.0.2)
MSVCRT (Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSVCRT_amd64 (Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (Version: 4.20.9870.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (Version: 4.20.9876.0)
Nielsen
opensource (Version: 1.0.14960.3876)
Penguins! (Version: 2.2.0.98)
PlayReady PC Runtime x86 (Version: 1.3.0)
Polar Bowler (Version: 2.2.0.97)
Polar Golfer (Version: 2.2.0.98)
PX Profile Update (Version: 1.00.1.)
QuickTime (Version: 7.73.80.64)
Raptr
RealDownloader (Version: 1.3.0)
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime (Version: 9.0)
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Runtime (Version: 10.0)
RealPlayer (Version: 16.0.0)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver (Version: 7.48.823.2011)
Realtek PCIE Card Reader (Version: 6.1.7601.85)
RealUpgrade 1.1 (Version: 1.1.0)
RegInOut System Utilities (Version: 4.0)
Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.5.9 (Version: 2.5.9)
Safari (Version: 5.34.57.2)
Skype Click to Call (Version: 6.5.11422)
Skype™ 6.1 (Version: 6.1.129)
Smart Defrag 2 (Version: 2.7)
Speccy (Version: 1.20)
swMSM (Version: 12.0.0.1)
Synaptics TouchPad Driver (Version: 15.3.29.0)
The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship (Version: 2.2.0.98)
TomTom HOME (Version: 2.9.2)
TomTom HOME Visual Studio Merge Modules (Version: 1.0.2)
Torchlight (Version: 2.2.0.98)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2600217) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2468871) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2533523) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2600217) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2494150)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553065)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553092)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553181) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553267) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553310) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553378) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2566458)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2596964) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2598242) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687503) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687509) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2760631) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2767886) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB2553290) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Outlook 2010 (KB2597090) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Outlook 2010 (KB2687623) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft Outlook Social Connector 2010 (KB2553406) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (KB2598240) 32-Bit Edition
Update for Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 (KB2589371) 32-Bit Edition
Update Installer for WildTangent Games App
Utility Chest Toolbar
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.6195 (Version: 1.2.0)
VIPRE Internet Security (Version: 5.0.5134)
Virtual Villagers 4 - The Tree of Life (Version: 2.2.0.98)
VLC media player 2.0.2 (Version: 2.0.2)
Vuze (Version: 4.9.0.0)
WildTangent Games App (HP Games) (Version: 4.0.5.32)
Windows Live Communications Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.3555.0308)
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (Version: 7.250.4232.0)
Windows Live Installer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Language Selector (Version: 15.4.3555.0308)
Windows Live Mail (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Messenger (Version: 15.4.3538.0513)
Windows Live MIME IFilter (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Movie Maker (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Common (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Gallery (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live PIMT Platform (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Remote Client (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Client Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live SOXE (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live SOXE Definitions (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Writer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Writer Resources (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
WinRAR 4.20 beta 2 (64-bit) (Version: 4.20.2)

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 40%
Total physical RAM: 4043.86 MB
Available physical RAM: 2408.27 MB
Total Pagefile: 8085.91 MB
Available Pagefile: 6222 MB
Total Virtual: 4095.88 MB
Available Virtual: 3961.52 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:441.65 GB) (Free:309.83 GB) NTFS
2 Drive d: (Recovery) (Fixed) (Total:19.95 GB) (Free:2.13 GB) NTFS
3 Drive e: (HP_TOOLS) (Fixed) (Total:3.96 GB) (Free:3.94 GB) FAT32

========================= Users: ========================================

User accounts for \\USER-HP

Administrator            Guest                    User                    

========================= Minidump Files ==================================

No minidump file found

**** End of log ****

ESET

C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-1745879120-3011255317-1816359511-1000\$R8O84MM.exe Win32/Graboid application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-1745879120-3011255317-1816359511-1000\$RRO8WH3.exe Win32/Toolbar.SearchSuite application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components\sprotector.js Win32/Conduit.SearchProtect.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\RegInOut System Utilities\bridge.dll a variant of Win32/Adware.AntiMalwarePro.AD application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\RegInOut System Utilities\RegInOut.exe a variant of Win32/Adware.PCFresher.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\SearchProtect\bin\ChromeModule.dll Win32/Conduit.SearchProtect.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\SearchProtect\bin\cltmng.exe Win32/Conduit.SearchProtect.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\SearchProtect\bin\FirefoxModule.dll Win32/Conduit.SearchProtect.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\SearchProtect\bin\InternetExplorerModule.dll Win32/Conduit.SearchProtect.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\User\Downloads\cbsidlm-tr1_10a-AllDup-ORG-75157423.exe Win32/DownloadAdmin.G application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\User\Downloads\FreeStudio.exe Win32/OpenCandy application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\User\Downloads\FreeVideoToMP3Converter.exe multiple threats cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\User\Downloads\FreeYouTubeToMP3Converter.exe Win32/OpenCandy application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\User\Downloads\GraboidVideoSetup-3.31.exe Win32/Graboid application cleaned by deleting - quarantined

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,231 posts
  •  

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

This looks good now.

Any issues?

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,231 posts
  •  

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

In Chrome it may be the Add ons/Plugins. try disabling them one at a time and see which one was at fault.

OR Disable All Extensions ,see if that worked,then you need to go back to one by one to see which ps the culprit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users